There are 268 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
right now i have ~218k Niners vs ~210k Ravens...maybe the servers are just catching up with the last votes

wow another comeback.....thought we were outta it for sure

Exact same thing vs. Seattle. I think these votes are full of s**t to be honest. I was refreshing every time and the numbers for each went up little by little. Then this all of a sudden jump ahead. Exact same thing vs. Seattle. Idk... These little offseason mini games are stupid. I'm being totally unbiased when I say it's all rigged as f**k to a certain degree.

It's not rigged lmao

there is no motive for nfl.com to have who THEY think is the best uniform.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What's so great about the Panthers' black alternate? Maybe my sense of fashion is off, but their uniforms have always been hideous.

no your sense of fashion is not off, it's butt ugly
Panthers will obviously win the final round because everyone is jealous of the 49ers' greatness and hates us, but it still bewilders me how Carolina got this far.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Panthers will obviously win the final round because everyone is jealous of the 49ers' greatness and hates us, but it still bewilders me how Carolina got this far.

George Seifert has a lot of time on his hands.....
Dudes, LOVE the niners to death and we probably had one of the best uniforms in the 70's and 80's. I understand a lot of us get all soft in the middle over the classic look but honestly we are at least 10 years over due for new uniforms.
It's not rigged by nfl.com .

It is, however, thrown off by hackers who set up algorithms to cast thousands of votes per hour. Happens all the time on internet polls.
f**k the Ravens
we wear scarlet
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Dudes, LOVE the niners to death and we probably had one of the best uniforms in the 70's and 80's. I understand a lot of us get all soft in the middle over the classic look but honestly we are at least 10 years over due for new uniforms.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Niner unis are the bomb

• mod
  • Veteran

lol no, our uniforms are untouchable.... thats like saying the Packers or Steelers need new uni's... i'm f**kin getting all giggly just saying it.
we wear scarlet

Nope, we wore scarlet in the 80's, Cardinal/Crimson from 96-08, and now we wear a variation inbetween the two, which is might technically be just actual red. People have called it cherry red, but I dont think thats correct. I know its a little bit darker than the scarlet we used to wear.
Originally posted by Niners99:
we wear scarlet

Nope, we wore scarlet in the 80's, Cardinal/Crimson from 96-08, and now we wear a variation inbetween the two, which is might technically be just actual red. People have called it cherry red, but I dont think thats correct. I know its a little bit darker than the scarlet we used to wear.

Cherry red
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/88629-final-uniform-contest-thread/
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Niners99:
we wear scarlet

Cherry red

Its not the actual color "cherry red". cherry red has a slight pink hue. Seems like we just use plain red.
Share 49ersWebzone