There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

wow another comeback.....thought we were outta it for sure
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That horrible Panthers jersey has nearly a million votes. The 49ers are now beating the Ravens, but both teams have barely 200,000. I don't understand the love for the Carolina uniform at all.

I wasn't aware anyone liked the panthers' uniforms. They look so arena league.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That horrible Panthers jersey has nearly a million votes. The 49ers are now beating the Ravens, but both teams have barely 200,000. I don't understand the love for the Carolina uniform at all.

it's hideous, i dont understand how the chargers powder blue isn't destroying the panthers
So who won? lol
dafuq....voting is still going on even though its past 6pm PST...f**ken rigged vote
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So who won? lol

Arsenal FC
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So who won? lol

I think we did! Voting cut off at 6 p.m. pacific and we're ahead by a few thousand votes.
According to the final numbers we won it says voting ends 6PM PST

49ers 217174

Ravens 209950
right now i have ~218k Niners vs ~210k Ravens...maybe the servers are just catching up with the last votes
I think if we win, we win the whole thing, Colin Kaepernick's jersey is #1 across the nation, the 49ers uniforms are being issued due respect right now.
What's so great about the Panthers' black alternate? Maybe my sense of fashion is off, but their uniforms have always been hideous.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think if we win, we win the whole thing, Colin Kaepernick's jersey is #1 across the nation, the 49ers uniforms are being issued due respect right now.

Looks like we won the Ravens matchup, and will be facing the Panthers unis in the title round.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jul 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
right now i have ~218k Niners vs ~210k Ravens...maybe the servers are just catching up with the last votes


Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
wow another comeback.....thought we were outta it for sure

Exact same thing vs. Seattle. I think these votes are full of s**t to be honest. I was refreshing every time and the numbers for each went up little by little. Then this all of a sudden jump ahead. Exact same thing vs. Seattle. Idk... These little offseason mini games are stupid. I'm being totally unbiased when I say it's all rigged as f**k to a certain degree.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Exact same thing vs. Seattle. I think these votes are full of s**t to be honest. I was refreshing every time and the numbers for each went up little by little. Then this all of a sudden jump ahead. Exact same thing vs. Seattle. Idk... These little offseason mini games are stupid. I'm being totally unbiased when I say it's all rigged as f**k to a certain degree.
I think our uniform has looked better each and every time
This is like the Super Bowl to the Panthers fans on their MB lulz