LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Saints unis aren't half bad either especially the way they integrate south Louisiana culture with the fleur de lis, the catholic religious name for the franchise, the partying culture, the state on the pants, the food and the music, Mardi Gras. Their unis blend right in with their persona and culture. So does ours with the gold mining history, the golden state and the iconic bay bridge. I love it when a uniform ties into the character of a region
I'd go with SF,PIT,CLE,TEN,OAK

Honorable mentions to DAL, NO, and NYJ
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I'd go with SF,PIT,CLE,TEN,OAK

Honorable mentions to DAL, NO, and NYJ

Cleveland? lmfao gross.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'd say the top 4 would be OAK, SF, PIT, SD (powder blues)

This
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'd say the top 4 would be OAK, SF, PIT, SD (powder blues)

This

I'll second this. SD's powder blues are one of my favs. I like the clean look of Oak's and 49ers and Pits is a classic NFL look.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Who won this s**t?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who won this s**t?

Carolina by default of cheating... Nothing has been officially announced from NFL.com yet that I know of. They took the page down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who won this s**t?

Carolina by default of cheating... Nothing has been officially announced from NFL.com yet that I know of. They took the page down.

What a joke.
San Diego Chargers powder blues with numbers on the helmets by a small margin over the Niners 80's unis.
  • mod
  • Veteran
so this ended pretty unceremoniously

I think they decided that Panther fans obviously rigged this thing and they decided to basically scrap the contest just for spite. I think they should just play it out and give the Panther fans their only significant victory this season.
0 SBs won in that jersey
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
0 SBs won in that jersey

ZERO games won too...Denver beat their asses last year in Carolina

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think they decided that Panther fans obviously rigged this thing and they decided to basically scrap the contest just for spite. I think they should just play it out and give the Panther fans their only significant victory this season.

any online poll where you're allowed to vote as many times as you want is retarded anyway. kudos to the panther fans for f**king up the contest, it's pretty funny lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I like SF, PIT, SD Powder Blues, NYG, Jags All Black, and KC away unis
Share 49ersWebzone