LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
How did the Panthers make it to the finals. Those black and teal uniforms look hideous.

Yup...a late 90's fad relic, Black-For-Black's Sake alternate uni WORN FOR ONE GAME IN 2012 (actually the ONLY time in their history that they wore it & which they LOST!) somehow qualifies as a "throwback" for a title-less 18-year old franchise and is in their eyes the greatest uniform in NFL history.... of a tournament
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM ]
This voting system is almost as bad as when fans tried to vote the entire 2012 Giants roster into the ASG.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Were losing bad
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
How could the Panthers's uni be in the finals is beyond me !! And how is it possible we are losing by a mile ? The Panthers has more than 7 times the votes ? Is that for real ?!
Originally posted by Rascal:
How could the Panthers's uni be in the finals is beyond me !! And how is it possible we are losing by a mile ? The Panthers has more than 7 times the votes ? Is that for real ?!

Welcome to the internet age where votes can double in the blink of an eye.

Originally posted by kidash98:

so does this move back to the Niner Talk..since we are in the Finals?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Nah, not even worth it.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Nah, not even worth it.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Maybe they should make the contest where you can only vote once per ip address. I don't think the panthers even have 200k fans much less twice that many with computer access

I agree, it's obvious that some of their fans are using a script or a bot or both lol. I voted and refreshed the screen and the Panther's vote increased by an average of close to 100 votes every time you refresh the page while votes for us go up at 10-12 at a time. You can vote and refresh the screen and vote again so voting once per IP address would make things more fair, but then again it is easy to change your IP address pretty quickly if you know how.
Approximately 540000 to 90,000.

LOL.

Hearing that a script is being used because Panthers fans dislike Dave Dameshek.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

LOL.

Hearing that a script is being used because Panthers fans dislike Dave Dameshek.

pretty much this...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

LOL.

Lol. I'm sure the Panthers organization will make a commemorative plaque to put in their trophy case.
This whole thing is a joke. Ironic since Dameshek tries to do comedic pieces for the NFL Network but is one of the least funniest people on the planet.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I say throw out the votes and just give us the win.

I think that would be pretty f**kin hilarious if that happens. The panther fans beating us by like 700k and we get the win anyway lol

This whole thing is a joke, so why not? lol
damn the vote is a blowout
Share 49ersWebzone