Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers acquire Eric Wright, briefly

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
JennaLaineBucs @JennaLaineBucs
Not that anyone saw this trade coming, but since we're having 'hat debates:' Eric Wright's instagram 30 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ZJuqGIzexJ 1:25 PM - 19 Jul 2013

It's just swag

It ain't never hurt nobody
bye bye rodgers?
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
JennaLaineBucs @JennaLaineBucs
Not that anyone saw this trade coming, but since we're having 'hat debates:' Eric Wright's instagram 30 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ZJuqGIzexJ 1:25 PM - 19 Jul 2013

It's just swag

It ain't never hurt nobody

DUIs can
Dude is a dirtbag. No idea why we traded for him, but hopefully it works out for the better.

You can always use a good corner.
I'm guessing this is for a 7th rd pick and only if he makes team and stays out of trouble. Otherwise, this costs us nothing at all.
Originally posted by baltien:
Dude is a dirtbag. No idea why we traded for him, but hopefully it works out for the better.

Maybe the 9ers can change him?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
another one of those where i do not have any feeling one way or another. we did not give much away but did assume his contract. i think he is decent but has been in trouble alot which seems to go against what JH preaches,. i know many of you have some theory this means that "X" will be moved into the spot previously held by"Z" and this may mean "W" will be traded but i will take my usual take on new niners.. They are now a niner, i do not care what they did before, until they give me a reason to hate them in a niner uniform I will hope for the best and hope this will help our secondary which at times resembled the f**king keystone cops last year. in any case this move will make the entire secondary fun to watch battle for spots in camp and pre season
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

bill walsh always said you can never have enough corners
Originally posted by cciowa:

bill walsh also drafted Carmazzi over Brady and handpicked Donahue to run s**t

i kid i kid
Originally posted by ads_2006:
bye bye rodgers?

Who?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
bye bye rodgers?

Aaron? Or Carlos?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
bill walsh also drafted Carmazzi over Brady and handpicked Donahue to run s**t

i kid i kid
and he also traded for a coked up hollywood henderson when he first came to the niners and he did a terrible terrible job of handling the joe vs steve thing
Good pickup. 6th/7th rounder for a guy of wrights talent level is a no brainer. I wonder what he offers on ST.

Either way good for competition, and if it works out it becomes a steal, if not you drop him and really don't lose anything.
Originally posted by cciowa:

And I agree, with the caveat that Wright is a dirtbag.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Maybe the 9ers can change him?

Maybe. And if not, oh well. He's coming pretty cheap so I guess it's not a big deal either way.
[ Edited by baltien on Jul 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]