LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

49ers acquire Eric Wright, briefly

Shop 49ers game tickets
damn i feel bad for the rooks...practice squad for them i hope
TB didn't need him after getting Revis and drafting Banks.

Dude had a lot of potential coming out of UNLV, if it weren't for legal troubles he would have stayed at USC and been drafted higher. I think he was a second round pick. Could be another Tarell Brown.
our defense is friggin stacked. still only concern is losing crabs so our wr's will dip about but we run more than pass anyways and got manningham and kyle coming back.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Preparing for the Seahawks, Packers, Falcons, and Giants.
  • thl408
Couldn't the Bucs still use him as a nickel or dime back? They went on a spending spree to bolster their secondary. Doesn't make much sense to trade a cheap player for a late pick unless they knew he has nothing to contribute.
I agree with a few of you that they may make a trade. Unfortunately, like with Crabtree, Brown will command money that doesn't fit into the paying structure of Balke. I can see a trade going down with Brown that could garner a 2nd round pick for next year. Culliver with Nnamdi should make up for the loss of Brown.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
I agree with a few of you that they may make a trade. Unfortunately, like with Crabtree, Brown will command money that doesn't fit into the paying structure of Balke. I can see a trade going down with Brown that could garner a 2nd round pick for next year. Culliver with Nnamdi should make up for the loss of Brown.

WTF if anything this is writing on the wall for Rogers

Interesting scenario.
So now we are going to trade our best CB in Brown on eve of TC? You guys are crazy.

• Garce
  • Veteran
trade brown and awesomeuah for tebow NAO

perfect H-Back
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

WTF if anything this is writing on the wall for Rogers

seriously lol, brown is our best cb.
2 questions:

1- can he return kicks/punts

2- can he play WR opposite Boldin
  • thl408
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
2 questions:

1- can he return kicks/punts

2- can he play WR opposite Boldin

Convert him to SS. Bye bye Whtner. Win number 6.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Now I have a feeling we must be converting someone to free safety.

CB: Rogers/Culliver/Brock
CB: Brown/Wright/Cox
FS: Asomugha/Reid
SS: Whitner/Dahl/Spillman
Share 49ersWebzone