There are 205 users in the forums

49ers acquire Eric Wright, briefly

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
There you go, I guess Baalke and Harbaugh had second thoughts about his off the field issues. Plus why trade for him in the first place anyway when the Bucs were going to release him no matter what ?
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So wtf. We can still sign him because he's a free agent correct? I want him on this team.

why would you want someone who failed a physical on the team

Allegedly
Originally posted by Rascal:
There you go, I guess Baalke and Harbaugh had second thoughts about his off the field issues. Plus why trade for him in the first place anyway when the Bucs were going to release him no matter what ?

We are 31st in line to sign him with the waiver wire
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I guess Baalke didn't know about the DUI.

Yeah, that's my speculation as well.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
We are 31st in line to sign him with the waiver wire

That's true, but I still say why risk the off the field issues ? Everyone in that locker room knows the 9ers don't tolerate such things. It will set a bad precedence. Plus, it will make us look stupid when Harbaugh slams other teams for DUI, PED and what not.
He was here a minute ago...
Is anyone else kinda worried at the fact that we tried to pick up another corner? even though we didnt get him, it makes me wonder if harbaugh sees something wrong in our secondary
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Is anyone else kinda worried at the fact that we tried to pick up another corner? even though we didnt get him, it makes me wonder if harbaugh sees something wrong in our secondary

If he didn't see it in the Superbowl, then I'd be really f**king worried, lol.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

If he didn't see it in the Superbowl, then I'd be really f**king worried, lol.

No sh*t, we should have drafted a decent corner.
Lowell Rose just came back to the team. Good for him. Less talented than Eric Wright but probably not a douche.

No not worried. Actually pleased Harb and Balke are keeping their eyes open. Not resting on their laurels. If anything it would improve the teams depth at the position and could drive current players to play better.
*ring*ring*ring*ring*RIIINNNNNGGGG!!!
we need HELP
He must be over his "injury" now. Sign him!
Gotta pass thru waiver wire doe....some douche team will clock block knowing our CB situation
Share 49ersWebzone