There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers acquire Eric Wright, briefly

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow. I hate Mike Florio of PFT, but he called it. He said don't be surprised if the Niners fail him on the physical. It doesn't necessarily mean there was some wrong with Wright physically. If the Niners had second thoughts about his character, they could simply fail him on the physical and send him back to Tampa.

Ya. Glad they did that. Wasn't really feeling this guy on our team. In my opinion the 49ers did the right thing. So now all those Seagirl fans can shut the f**k up.

Does anyone think Harbaugh/Balke purposely did this to troll the Seahawks?

Serious question?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Wow. I hate Mike Florio of PFT, but he called it. He said don't be surprised if the Niners fail him on the physical. It doesn't necessarily mean there was some wrong with Wright physically. If the Niners had second thoughts about his character, they could simply fail him on the physical and send him back to Tampa.

Ya. Glad they did that. Wasn't really feeling this guy on our team. In my opinion the 49ers did the right thing. So now all those Seagirl fans can shut the f**k up.

Does anyone think Harbaugh/Balke purposely did this to troll the Seahawks?

Serious question?

lol. Can anyone be serious with a smiley like that?
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Jul 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM ]
Glad that's done and out of the way.
I don't get how you can "fail" a physical is there is nothing physically wrong with you.
I guess Baalke didn't know about the DUI.
I suppose that's just what is expected when you are a SB contender! GO NINERS!!!
So wtf. We can still sign him because he's a free agent correct? I want him on this team.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I guess Baalke didn't know about the DUI.

Or they finally met the guy in person and said "oh hell no!" lol
Originally posted by pelos21:
So wtf. We can still sign him because he's a free agent correct? I want him on this team.

That was HarBaalke's plan all along....bluff called TB
Originally posted by pelos21:

why would you want someone who failed a physical on the team
Bet he failed a drug test.
There can only be ONE Eric Wright on the 49ers, the guy that played at a pro-bowl level during the 80's. We didn't need some cheap imitation Eric Wright version 2 tarnishing his reputation.

meh guy seemed like a thug anyways, don't want that kinda thing in the locker.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
At first I liked the Wright trade. Then the von miller PEDs thing. Before that we have that pillar of the community, Aaron Hernandez formerly the PATs WR/TE, passcatcher supreme. all he did was kill someone(s), maybe. Then von miller today....unhhh, I bet trent and JH went into the P.Exam thing with the thots that we have a great thing going here, why mess it up with an outlaw...DUI plus his PEDs. No way, and Coach saw enough.

Which brings up an interesting point, bad behavior. The PATs Aaron Hernandez, AND bellicheat doesn't come up with the cash for welker. Welker goes to Denver, Broncs in great shape,( but Brady is definitely hurting for someone to throw to) ....right up until the PEDs violation by von miller and 4 game suspension. What the heck is going on in this league? I think this was just a bridge too far for JH/TB and they re-thot it and said no (supposedly for P.Exam), but I don't think so. I just don't think they wanted Wright hanging around their necks, a bad apple in a barrel of good ones. JUst a thot.

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
There can only be ONE Eric Wright on the 49ers, the guy that played at a pro-bowl level during the 80's. We didn't need some cheap imitation Eric Wright version 2 tarnishing his reputation.
met him awhile back at the old school resource center/boys' club. Real nice guy ,even when surrounded by raider fans. Anyways,was this Eric fat? They just looked at him and rejected him.I hope this doesn't happen witj Nnamdi.