LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

My Super Bowl Matchup Prediction and Please Don't Laugh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Niners Broncos is my early bet
Seahawks beat Houston
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
Seahawks beat Houston

I can't wait until week 2. It'll be nice to shut some of these Seahawks fans up for a few weeks.
Originally posted by daragon:
I can't wait until week 2. It'll be nice to shut some of these Seahawks fans up for a few weeks.

I can't wait as well !
I do agree that the Bengals are a very very under-rated team tho
49ers vs Broncos Houston will fail in the playoffs
I'm thinking Niners Houston
I laughed.
i'm a pessimist and i believe the nfl pulls strings to orchestrate a good storyline.

i think manning manning, and to a lesser extent manning rodgers or brees wins out.

remember the nfl can just blow a whistle as soon as they see a costly fumble, or decide not to call a single hold on one team (ravens no holding penalties the entire postseason- which we all know is a joke, right?)
but the storyline that i see out there promoted everyday on nfl.com is the seahawks. they havent won a ring and many people pull for those teams. you could see the hype machine working overtime for thatteam. what happens the day wefind out marshawn lynch's trial will be pushed back one more year? story about kaepernick's hat front page everywhere. no mention of the seahawks' dirt.

Originally posted by ninersforlife:
but the storyline that i see out there promoted everyday on nfl.com is the seahawks. they havent won a ring and many people pull for those teams. you could see the hype machine working overtime for thatteam. what happens the day wefind out marshawn lynch's trial will be pushed back one more year? story about kaepernick's hat front page everywhere. no mention of the seahawks' dirt.

throw dirt on the niners and sweep the seahawk's dirt under the rug.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Niners vs Bills

Jets vs Lions
Originally posted by pdizo916:
49ers vs ravens part II

I say this too. The Ravens lost old men and replaced them with younger players!
My Post on Seahawks.net

Posted by NinerBuff:
What Do I Expect This Year?

I expect the Niners to split the series with both the Seahawks and Rams... I think SF wins the division due to the significantly easier away schedule. I think there will also be a 'fair-well' tour for Candlestick that will come into play. I think Andrew Luck will win the MVP, mostly on being in a high-volume passing attack with a suspect defense, requiring him to pass consistently. But his team will be another year better. I think Dallas will have a breakout year and Tony Romo will actually be an MVP candidate. I think the Broncos will rely heavily on their defense and run attack with Monte Ball. I see Alex Smith getting KC to the last playoff spot, but getting ousted in the first round. I see a divisional game in SF between SEA and SF, which could be the last game ever in Candlestick, and just completely nuts...

NFC
Division Winners:
SF, GB, ATL, DAL
Wildcards:
SEA, WAS
Contenders:
STL, NO, NYG, CAR

AFC
Division Winners:
DEN, PIT, IND, NE
Wilcards:
HOU, KC
Contenders:
MIA, CIN, TEN, BAL

Wilcard Round:
SEA defeats DAL
ATL defeats WAS
IND defeats KC
NE defeats HOU

Divisional Round:
SF defeats SEA
GB defeats ATL
NE defeats DEN
IND defeats PIT

Conference Round:
SF defeats GB
NE defeats IND

Super Bowl:
SF defeats NE

Awards:
MVP: Andrew Luck (runners up: Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, RGIII, Tony Romo, Colin Kaepernick)
OPOY: Aaron Rodgers
DPOY: Von Miller
OROY: Monte Ball
DROY: Dion Jordan
Super Bowl MVP: Kaepernick
Share 49ersWebzone