LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

My Super Bowl Matchup Prediction and Please Don't Laugh

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I think this season the two teams left standing will be the 49ers vs the Bengals Part III. This will be the Super Bowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - What a stoopid prediction!!! oh wait, not suppose to laugh..my bad
In this day, it seems like any team can turn it around and becomse SB Champions...that's what i love about the NFL - Any Given Sunday!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I think this season the two teams left standing will be the 49ers vs the Bengals Part III. This will be the Super Bowl

Bengles are an up an coming team so not impossible but for me its gonna be 49ers vs Texans
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Protoman:
Is it wrong if I have a sick wish for a Hawks/Pats Super Bowl (Pats win) if the Niners can't go?

I think Hawk nation would be on suicide watch if they realized they were the poor b*****ds that gave Tebow his first ring.

nope than Brady talk would never cease. I cant have that if the 49ers dont go I hope Falcons win it.
Green Bay has got to be due for another title soon. Sketchy defensively but Aaron f**king Rodgers is no fluke.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

To be honest I really hope not. The last thing I need to see for 2 weeks is the story of redemption in Cincinatti. The storyline of this past SB really sucked...this might be even worse.

Which story line are you referring to? Ray lewis' last ride or the harbaugh brothers? The harbaugh bros storyline was awesome IMO. Ray Lewis on the other hand...

Interesting that both harbaugh bros haven't won less than 10 games since taking over as head coaches.
Agree with Marv. Do not want the Bengals in the super bowl if we are playing them.....they are due for one especially if they play us, and after our undefeated streak was snapped, can't count on history for anything.

Ideally beating Denver would be most satisfying with Peyton there, or maybe beating the Ravens in a rematch (but only if that game can be guaranteed.....I'll jump off the golden gate if we lose to them again, even in preseason!)
Niners will play Denver in the Super Bowl after mowing down the Falcons for the NFC championship.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Jul 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM ]
Im going to say ATL vs Houston because I am a pessimist
Dalton does not impress me. The AFC is wide open, Texans? They had a great shot last year and came up short everytime it mattered. If the Colts show some D who knows how far Luck can take them. And then there are the Ravens, they're just a winning organization. I don't think Flacco can be as effective for an entire season, he has not shown it in he past. Losing Boldin is a much greater loss than Lewis an Reed moving on. Watch Kaep tune in with Boldin, IMO Boldin will be wide open deep downfield in the offensive scheme the 49ers play.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Bengals' defense will be just as good or even better than last year.

Rookies T. Eifert and G Bernard can help out Dalton/offense. If Sanu Mohamed stays healthy, that will get AJ Green more catches/TDs.

Nonetheless, if both teams meet up for part III, I would imagine 49ers going 3-0 against Bengals (all time)...

Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by Protoman:
Is it wrong if I have a sick wish for a Hawks/Pats Super Bowl (Pats win) if the Niners can't go?

I think Hawk nation would be on suicide watch if they realized they were the poor b*****ds that gave Tebow his first ring.

nope than Brady talk would never cease. I cant have that if the 49ers dont go I hope Falcons win it.

I could live with that honestly. You know Skip Bayless would never let Sherman live that down.

I think the Bengals will win the AFC North, playoffs will be tricky for them though.
Bengals can't get past the Texans and Peyton isn't great in playoff or cold-weather games, so I'm not sure about Denv or Cinci. This might be the year that the Texans take the next step.
49ers vs Broncos.
Originally posted by Chico:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - What a stoopid prediction!!! oh wait, not suppose to laugh..my bad
In this day, it seems like any team can turn it around and becomse SB Champions...that's what i love about the NFL - Any Given Sunday!

Thats what makes it better than the NBA!! No one knows who will win the superbowl!
Share 49ersWebzone