LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

*THE MIKE NOLAN THREAD*

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
He had no idea what to do with the offensive side of the ball. My main gripe with Nolan was how he treated Alex after his shoulder injury. Nolan's staff had him lifting days after the injury. I'm no doctor but I've had shoulder problems and the last thing you do is lift weights. Nolan was going down and he puts Alex under the bus. If he had put as much energy into offensive understanding as wearing a suit on the sidelines he may have had success.

How many times have we seen an NFL quarterback dislocate a throwing shoulder and come back to try to play games in the same year? I'm going to say NEVER until I saw Alex Smith try it. If anyone here has ever dislocated a shoulder, you know how off-the-charts tough this is. And yet, that very same year, Nolan made remarks about how he thought Smith lacked "toughness." The sheer, unbelievable cluelessness of that never ceases to amaze me and it's the reason I went from kind of liking Nolan to thinking he was a complete idiot.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
He had no idea what to do with the offensive side of the ball. My main gripe with Nolan was how he treated Alex after his shoulder injury. Nolan's staff had him lifting days after the injury. I'm no doctor but I've had shoulder problems and the last thing you do is lift weights. Nolan was going down and he puts Alex under the bus. If he had put as much energy into offensive understanding as wearing a suit on the sidelines he may have had success.

How many times have we seen an NFL quarterback dislocate a throwing shoulder and come back to try to play games in the same year? I'm going to say NEVER until I saw Alex Smith try it. If anyone here has ever dislocated a shoulder, you know how off-the-charts tough this is. And yet, that very same year, Nolan made remarks about how he thought Smith lacked "toughness." The sheer, unbelievable cluelessness of that never ceases to amaze me and it's the reason I went from kind of liking Nolan to thinking he was a complete idiot.

just remeberr kids THIS is the Official -Familia Nolan- Appreciation thread.

VIVA LE NOLANS!

-Da Real NN.
Share 49ersWebzone