There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

28 NFL Players arrested since the SB - What's wrong with the NFL?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There are 1,700 players. So 28 is around 2%. That would mean 98% of them are not in trouble. I think you are over exaggerating this problem.

Right. I pointed out above that this represented only 1.65%. I think the overwhelming majority of them are good citizens and very smart and disciplined athletes. 28 is a bit of a spike though, and I'm just wondering what's the deal or if this is just bad luck.
glad a niner finally got into some s**t. gotta get that street cred.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
glad a niner finally got into some s**t. gotta get that street cred.

this
finally catching up to the patriots
Nothing is wrong with today's NFL players. You should be saying whats wrong with American citizens. The percentile on crime in the US is higher than the NFLs which is extremely impressive barring the fact theirs only 1,700 players in the league.
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
Nothing is wrong with today's NFL players. You should be saying whats wrong with American citizens. The percentile on crime in the US is higher than the NFLs which is extremely impressive barring the fact theirs only 1,700 players in the league.

Good point and not surprising when you consider that to get into the NFL, you have to be smart, dedicated, disciplined and focused along with being an off-the-charts athlete.
Add Dan Conner to the list... dude just got arrested for having a switchblade in his luggage.