LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

NFL Top 100 Top 10

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Still trying to figure out how Jimmy Graham was left off.
Originally posted by SD49ers:
Ok...so he has more sacks than anyone...ever, in their 1'st two seasons, and almost breaks the single season sack record...and he shouldn't be in the top tenI don't care what people say about Justin Smith's impact, Aldon had a significant injury when Justin went down.

Did you have to create a new log in?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If Kap plays consistently like he did last season, he might be in the top 10 next year. If Aldon gets 15+ sacks, he'll repeat. Patrick will make the Pro Bowl, so he's a shoe-in. Very possible to have 3 in the top 10 next year... whoa!
The fact that Jimmy Graham was overlooked makes this list a sham. Dont get me wrong, I love Aldon Smith, but he in no way is Top 10 in the league. Maybe top 20 or 30.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Aldon Smith shouldnt be in top 10.

Wish I thought differently.

Best pass rusher in the game in my opinion. His production dropped off in the end of the season because he was hurt. He's either on the same level or even better than Von Miller, Demarcus Ware, and JJ Watt.

I think the top 10 will look like this..

10. Arian Foster
9. Aldon Smith
8. Von Miller
7. Patrick Willis
6. Peyton Manning
5. Tom Brady
4. JJ Watt
3.Calvin Johnson
2. Aaron Rodgers
1. Adrian Peterson

10. Arian Foster
09. Von Miller
08. Patrick Willis
07. Aldon Smith
06. Tom Brady
05. Aaron Rodgers
04. Peyton Manning
03. Calvin Johnson
02. JJ Watt
01. Adrian Peterson

The reason I see the players voting Aldon over Patrick is pass rushers are more feared and recognized than tackle machines.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 22, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
Aldon #10
Willis #7
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
The fact that Jimmy Graham was overlooked makes this list a sham. Dont get me wrong, I love Aldon Smith, but he in no way is Top 10 in the league. Maybe top 20 or 30.

Easily the league's best pass rusher over the past two years. So, if the players want to put a sack-artist in the top 10... the list of elite pass rushers begins with Aldon.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Aldon Smith shouldnt be in top 10.

Wish I thought differently.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but, Aldon was projected to have 25 sacks last year. Would have at least gotten the sack ttitl for sure, if not for the injury .. And I don't know if anyone's noticed the bounty for this guy; numerous attempts at taking him down.
IMO they need to do the voting after the Superbowl
LOL RG3 AT 15.....

Aldon Smith Dangwell better be in the top 10, had he not torn up his Labrum (yes he was playing hurt and I know Justins injury didnt help) But Aldon had 19.5 sacks and almost always had pressure on the QB, for my .02 I think he's the best pass rusher in the NFL. He's like Charles Haley all over again but I feel Aldon needs a little meaner streak and the sky's the Limit for him to break the single season sack record.
was it confirmed that aldon smith had a torn labrum?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jango4985:
By process of elimination. We should be seeing Patrick Willis and Aldon Smith in the top 10.

My guess: Aldon is 10 and Patrick is 5. What do you all think?

Awesome knowing we have the most players in the top 100. That means players across the league recognize us as the best team. Feels right to be back on top of the league again.

As long as they are in the top 10 I will be happy.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Whether it goes like this or not idk... but with the remaining players it should go

1. Adrian Peterson
  2. J.J. Watt
  3. Aaron Rodgers
  4. Calvin Johnson
  5. Tom Brady
  6. Peyton Manning
  7. Patrick Willis
  8. Arian Foster
  9. Von Miller
  10. Aldon Smith

although I think Aldon Smith should be in the 15-25 range
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
IMO they need to do the voting after the Superbowl
IMO 49ERS NEED TO WIN THE DAMN SUPERBOWL!!
Share 49ersWebzone