LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Dahl says Rams are "Up and coming"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Imo all the Lambs need is a competent QB that isn't made of glass like Bradford. Sign Vick in the offseason, draft bridgewater and have him learn for the first half of the season. Once Vick gets hurt, hopefully he'll be ready.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Imo all the Lambs need is a competent QB that isn't made of glass like Bradford. Sign Vick in the offseason, draft bridgewater and have him learn for the first half of the season. Once Vick gets hurt, hopefully he'll be ready.

a qb not made of glass and you say to sign vick? lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

LOL..I was about to say the same thing. Dude gets injured sleeping.
Originally posted by SFsFinest:

I think the QB not made of glass was supposed to be Bridgewater? Either way, it's a decent plan. But smarter if they just go with Sam Bradford until Bridgewater unseats him. This is assuming Houston foolishly passes on him.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by SFsFinest:

I think the QB not made of glass was supposed to be Bridgewater? Either way, it's a decent plan. But smarter if they just go with Sam Bradford until Bridgewater unseats him. This is assuming Houston foolishly passes on him.

Haha and that's why I'm saying that WHEN Vick gets hurt hopefully Bridgewater will be ready.
Rams just got that much dirtier..

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 19m
From @mortreport: Rams plan to hire Gregg Williams as their defensive coordinator to replace Tim Walton.
Originally posted by verb1der:

From @mortreport: Rams plan to hire Gregg Williams as their defensive coordinator to replace Tim Walton.

A dirty defense just got dirtier.

a lot of good it did him in N.O. we beat his ass then and we can beat him again with the rams

meh. he's nothing special. even less special now that the refs will have a red flag on him.
Share 49ersWebzone