LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by buck:
Aaron Hernandez Arrest Warrant Issued on Obstruction of Justice Charge, Sources Say

http://gma.yahoo.com/aaron-hernandez-arrest-warrant-issued-obstruction-ustice-charge-121448333--abc-news-topstories.html

Obstruction of Justice is the least of his worries......
He's going away ...he sounds like a real prick by the sounds of his off field behavior ...I imagine he thought he was untouchable , f**k him , he sounds like a conceited bully IMO ...I have no sympathy for punks who dont value human life
They love tight ends in prison
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Apparently he freaked out on Wes Welker just a couple days after he was drafted too.

Teammates say he never hung out with them off the field, just hung out with his old crew (which if you all remember, his old crowd being gang members hurt his draft stock)
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Now that's funny.
At what point do many pro athletes take their blessing seriously? Is "keeping it real" that important that many are willing to put their careers on the line? It's hard for me to have any sympathy for Hernandez. He just pissed away a promising career most only dream of. Obstruction of Justice charges are the least of his worries now. From what I hear murder charges are hard things to shake.

LOL!
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
At what point do many pro athletes take their blessing seriously? Is "keeping it real" that important that many are willing to put their careers on the line? It's hard for me to have any sympathy for Hernandez. He just pissed away a promising career most only dream of. Obstruction of Justice charges are the least of his worries now. From what I hear murder charges are hard things to shake.

This!

Reading his Wikipedia, I learned he was born and grew up in Bristol, same town where the headquarters for ESPN is. Ironic.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Reading his Wikipedia, I learned he was born and grew up in Bristol, same town where the headquarters for ESPN is. Ironic.

I have heard that some parts of CT are insanely ghetto and dangerous.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I heard that too but I unno if it's true.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I heard that too but I unno if it's true.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Why-3-Of-America-s-Most-Dangerous-Cities-Are-In-4601714.php

I just saw this but I remember watching an episode of gangland or something like that with CT in it, pretty nuts.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone