There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

this motherf**ker was just going around murdering people like he was playing GTA.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They found the gun used in a 2012 double Homicide. It was in the vehicle of an apparent Hernandez friend. She told investigators it was given to her. They didn't want it back. Of course it was used in a double homicide. Why would you want it back. There is an apparent or probable link to Hernandez. Maybe 3 Homicides.....

This doesn't even count the Florida shootings which have never been solved.

The dude is a total thug in a guise of a football player. Not a very smart one either... How did he even last this long?

The gun was used on a double homicide so lets give it to this girl for souvenir keep sake. The dude can pull the trigger, but anything before or after is a total f*ck up.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The dude is a total thug in a guise of a football player. Not a very smart one either... How did he even last this long?

The gun was used on a double homicide so lets give it to this girl for souvenir keep sake. The dude can pull the trigger, but anything before or after is a total f*ck up.

His actions show a propensity for lack of intellect abounded by a general lack of consideration for human life. If ever there were a case for corporal punishment, this would be it. He is too stupid to be allowed to live.
They found the gun used in a 2012 double Homicide. It was in the vehicle of an apparent Hernandez friend. She told investigators it was given to her. They didn't want it back. Of course it was used in a double homicide. Why would you want it back. There is an apparent or probable link to Hernandez. Maybe 3 Homicides.....

Let's not forget the (2) "Mysterious Witness Accidents"
Originally posted by hawker84:

Let's not forget the (2) "Mysterious Witness Accidents"

Witnesses keep having a pattern of dying early by going off the road in "accidents."
  • buck
  • Veteran
Witnesses keep having a pattern of dying early by going off the road in "accidents."

Sounding like a modern version of Murder, Incorporated.
BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd by a Massachusetts grand jury.

Look for mysterious 'accidents' to befall upon some of the jurors.
joto's always lickin his lips. The boys in prison are gonna love that.
On a side note to all this, what the f**k is up with Urban Meyer covering for this a*****e during his days at Florida? From what I understand he covered up failed drug tests and kept other psychotic behaviour on the downlow so he could keep him on the field. If I were a Ohio State f**keye fan I would be keeping a close eye on this dude, seems like he is not above pulling some shady s**t.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
On a side note to all this, what the f**k is up with Urban Meyer covering for this a*****e during his days at Florida? From what I understand he covered up failed drug tests and kept other psychotic behaviour on the downlow so he could keep him on the field. If I were a Ohio State f**keye fan I would be keeping a close eye on this dude, seems like he is not above pulling some shady s**t.

meh all college coaches are shady like that. the only thing that matters in big football schools is winning, that's it. if you have good ethics and morals chances are you're losing and will be fired shortly.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Yeah, more and more this guy is really showing his true colors as a scumbag. Great coach, but not a fan.

People can say what they want about Harbaugh, he's a-hole, arrogent, etc, but I put him in that same mold as Bobby Knight. I don't think they really stand for these kinds of things. I could be wrong.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]

BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez pleads not guilty to first-degree murder and weapons charges. His next court date is Oct. 9.

lol "Not Guilty" to everything.
lol
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM ]