LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Janitor:
The one dude told the whole story to police. Its up on PFT. Hernandez is done.

Read that as well, but wouldn't it count as hearsay by the time it even comes up in court (even if it does)? -Ortiz supposedly heard gunshots, but didn't witness the actual murder (or whom fired the fatal shots), also says he was asleep throughout almost 80% of the time he rode along with Wallace and Hernandez (also Wallace, who told him what had happened indirectly), sounds like a guy covering his own ass both ways.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
gonna miss Dashon and his hits doe.

Not gonna miss the bonehead penalties and piss poor pursuit angles though. Dude's a traitor anyways, he's more about the $ than being a niner, so f**k him with a rusty chainsaw for all I care. Hey Dashon, have fun wining a superbowl with the bucs bud!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Read that as well, but wouldn't it count as hearsay by the time it even comes up in court (even if it does)? -Ortiz supposedly heard gunshots, but didn't witness the actual murder (or whom fired the fatal shots), also says he was asleep throughout almost 80% of the time he rode along with Wallace and Hernandez (also Wallace, who told him what had happened indirectly), sounds like a guy covering his own ass both ways.

Why is it in every First 48 episode, there's always the one dude that didn't witness anything because he was asleep? How do you sleep through something like oh I don't know, a murder?
[ Edited by hawker84 on Jul 10, 2013 at 2:15 PM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:

Why is it in every First 48 episode, there's always the one dude that didn't witness anything because he was asleep? How do you sleep through something like oh I don't know, a murder?

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
gonna miss Dashon and his hits doe.

Not gonna miss the bonehead penalties and piss poor pursuit angles though. Dude's a traitor anyways, he's more about the $ than being a niner, so f**k him with a rusty chainsaw for all I care. Hey Dashon, have fun wining a superbowl with the bucs bud!

Yea I agree. I'm just saying, I enjoyed his hits, that one on Hernandez specifically, because it was somewhat poetic. The Pats have been on their high horse for so long, and 49ers finally came to New England and bullied them!!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Technically he can't testify that Hernandez pulled the trigger, because he didn't see it, so you could argue the one dude telling Ortiz that hernandez did it would he hearsay. I don't think they'll even need Ortiz to say that though, because what Ortiz can testify is that Hernandez was at the very least involved in the dude's killing.
Yea I agree. I'm just saying, I enjoyed his hits, that one on Hernandez specifically, because it was somewhat poetic. The Pats have been on their high horse for so long, and 49ers finally came to New England and bullied them!!

Yeah man it was epic.
Did anyone see this?

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/7/8/4503856/aaron-hernandez-ea-sports-ncaa-football-14

So I guess some of his old Fl teammates that are in the nfl are supporting him. Pouncey and some other dude were wearing "free Hernandez" caps. They're about to get verbally raped.

That's not hearsay.heasay is basically an out of court statement offered to prove something. It's like if I testify that valrod said he had a hairy scrotum.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jul 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM ]

#justiceforhernandez
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

That's not hearsay.heasay is basically an out of court statement offered to prove something. It's like if I testify that valrod said he had a hairy scrotum.

I object!
nvm found it
[ Edited by YungBird on Jul 14, 2013 at 5:50 PM ]
this really took the back burner to the Zimmerman case. Is it sweeps week? Fu*ka James Russell.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Michael McCann ‏@McCannSportsLaw48m
Report: Aaron Hernandez told Mass state trooper in Jan after car pulled over: "Trooper, I'm Aaron Hernandez. It's OK"

lol
Share 49ersWebzone