There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Now the person they wanted to question in connection with the double homicide went off the road and died in a mysterious car accident. Wow. Hernandez put a hit on him from jail?

Seriously?

Yes the person they wanted to question in regards to the double homicide they think Hernandez may have also been involved in mysteriously went off the road and died in an "accident." The same day police wanted to talk to him. But now they never will be able to.

I'm beginning to think AH is some high profile organized crime kingpin.

He's pretty gangster.

High profile organized crime lords don't get busted for Murder....

For real, they get busted for tax evasion...lol

John Gotti was convicted of 5 murders, conspiracy to commit murder among other things.

He was the first one to ever get snitched on. It was unheard of for the boss to get snitched on before that case.
the food is icier than my jewelry

lol still cracks me up
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Now the person they wanted to question in connection with the double homicide went off the road and died in a mysterious car accident. Wow. Hernandez put a hit on him from jail?

Seriously?

Yes the person they wanted to question in regards to the double homicide they think Hernandez may have also been involved in mysteriously went off the road and died in an "accident." The same day police wanted to talk to him. But now they never will be able to.

I'm beginning to think AH is some high profile organized crime kingpin.

He's pretty gangster.

High profile organized crime lords don't get busted for Murder....

For real, they get busted for tax evasion...lol

John Gotti was convicted of 5 murders, conspiracy to commit murder among other things.

He was the first one to ever get snitched on. It was unheard of for the boss to get snitched on before that case.

And it took forever for them to bust him
"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

Seriously.. What the f**k.

Threaten that Hernandez go night night
Originally posted by Thrash88:

Dashon! Don't get into Hernandez rental car!

"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

Wow, wtf! Why isn't stuff like this reported during the incident? If they are actually worried isn't that an issue?
  • IT21
  • Veteran

wtf???

This can't be true, can it?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:
This can't be true, can it?

idk, it's some dude from bleacher report
if it was true I'm pretty sure it'd get more attention
I am sure a guy like Bowman would have told Hernandez that he would kill him also so who cares. Hernandez should have done his killing on the field instead of alligator arming passes that came his way
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I am sure a guy like Bowman would have told Hernandez that he would kill him also so who cares. Hernandez should have done his killing on the field instead of alligator arming passes that came his way

the only killing was done by #38 that night
Originally posted by Thrash88:

I want to see the play AFTER that one!!!

(Cant find the INT from the AH bobble)