There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
And now, add this to the mix ... late last night, early this morning (depending on your location) ...

"A third man tied to Aaron Hernandez and wanted in connection with the slaying of semi-pro football
player Odin Lloyd has been arrested in Florida, Massachusetts State Police announced Friday.

Authorities said Ernest Wallace, 41, turned himself in to police in Miramar, Fla., and with his arrest,
a spokeswoman from the Bristol (Conn.) County District Attorney's office said that investigators '
believe that all three men who were in the silver Nissan Altima when Lloyd entered it, are in custody".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/06/28/ernest-wallace-third-suspect-arrested-aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd/2473099/

Sounds like Hernandez' homies can't wait to turn themselves in to get a plead deal for singing instead of taking the full rap. Someone should make a singing trio gif.

Would you take a murder rap for your homie?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
And now, add this to the mix ... late last night, early this morning (depending on your location) ...

"A third man tied to Aaron Hernandez and wanted in connection with the slaying of semi-pro football
player Odin Lloyd has been arrested in Florida, Massachusetts State Police announced Friday.

Authorities said Ernest Wallace, 41, turned himself in to police in Miramar, Fla., and with his arrest,
a spokeswoman from the Bristol (Conn.) County District Attorney's office said that investigators '
believe that all three men who were in the silver Nissan Altima when Lloyd entered it, are in custody".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/06/28/ernest-wallace-third-suspect-arrested-aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd/2473099/

Sounds like Hernandez' homies can't wait to turn themselves in to get a plead deal for singing instead of taking the full rap. Someone should make a singing trio gif.

Accessory during and after the fact is no joke especially if they already have a rap sheet for those 2. If I'm them, I'll do acapella on my side of what went down before Hernandez can get his in to help lessen jail time. Won't fear repercussion from Hernandez, cause for these 2, I think they are more of a badass than Hernandez.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh 7734 No - I wouldn't have been there to begin with.
As soon as Hernandez sent the "U need to get here quick" SMS, that would be it for me.
In my mind, Jail/Prison equates to one thing, a TOTAL loss of my Freedom(s) as life exist
today.

Therefore, what would their reasoning be - Based on what has been revealed ... I conclude
the reason(s) which bought them together, were of mutual interest. I'd doubt very seriously,
that it was JFTHOI. I'm sure the authorities, feel likewise.

Which brings us to this juncture ... who pulled the trigger(s); are the suspects in custody
and these events related:

• Odin Lloyd murder
  • drive-by shooting (2 dead) Boston, July 2012
  • Alexander Bradley, civil complaint U.S. District Court Florida ... accused Hernandez of shooting him in the face on Feb. 13th. Bradley was found alone and bleeding from the face and arm in a Riviera Beach, industrial park

Evidence aside... the outcome of this Minstrel Show, will come down to, which direction Prosecution
takes ... and which of these Clowns, sings and dances best. I believe, "Everybody's 'Gonna do Some
Time". One or two, more than the other. I think they'll go the High Profile Trial route ... which doesn't
bode well for Hernandez.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jun 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Hopefully

baseball blows
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Hopefully

baseball blows

baseball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He's got to be feeling a little worried about now. But, he's definitely not crying about Lloyd being cut. He didn't like Lloyd.
.now you gotta find that training day one with the $h!t pushed in
[ Edited by nanticoke on Jun 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

lol

looking for homie Love
The Patriots are offering a trade in on Hernandez's #81 jersey. Just a hunch, it sells out.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Patriots are offering a trade in on Hernandez's #81 jersey. Just a hunch, it sells out.

what sells out
The sad note of this story is AH got a fiance and a 7 month old baby.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
The sad note of this story is AH got a fiance and a 7 month old baby.

Shoulda spent a boring night in with the wife and kid rather than out with his crew murdering.