LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
^soooo yesterday
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
^soooo yesterday

I wasn't here yesterday
They found the ammunition in his condo, matches those found at the scene
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
They found the ammunition in his condo, matches those found at the scene

Can prove it was a Glock .45 was used ... Just like the one he is holding in the picture.
Bail review is intense
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DonJulio:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m The prosecutor says the evidence against Hernandez is "overwhelming." Says he is a flight risk.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m The prosecution mentions that Hernandez's fiancee has spoken to police, and says Hernandez called her and told her to stop talking. New too
My brother, the Charger fan, has been following this closely and has made what I believe to be are some very important points.

First, he doesn't believe this is the first time that Alex Hernandez has killed someone. Since he is now under investigation for a double-homicide, my brother may be right on the money.

This puts Hernandez in a rare category if he is indeed guilty of not just one, but multiple murders. He goes from street thug to Sociopath pretty quickly. Most serial killers are sociopaths. Not every killer is a sociopath, but those that can kill again and again without remorse, usually are. Key traits:

A disregard for laws and social mores
A disregard for the rights of others
A failure to feel remorse or guilt
A tendency to display violent behavior and emotional outbursts

Does any of this sound remotely familiar -- especially when it comes to what we know about Hernandez and what has been reported publicly?

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by billbird2111:
My brother, the Charger fan, has been following this closely and has made what I believe to be are some very important points.

First, he doesn't believe this is the first time that Alex Hernandez has killed someone. Since he is now under investigation for a double-homicide, my brother may be right on the money.

This puts Hernandez in a rare category if he is indeed guilty of not just one, but multiple murders. He goes from street thug to Sociopath pretty quickly. Most serial killers are sociopaths. Not every killer is a sociopath, but those that can kill again and again without remorse, usually are. Key traits:

Does any of this sound remotely familiar -- especially when it comes to what we know about Hernandez and what has been reported publicly?

who the fvck is Alex Hernandez?
DENIED
BAIL DENIED
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

who the fvck is Alex Hernandez?
His evil twin brother thats committing these crimes and letting Aaron take the fall
Deeeeyum
Share 49ersWebzone