There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

He's an attitude. Dude is from Bristol and thinks he's a thug. Idiot.
What is going on? He hasn't been listed as a suspect. The images above are just of the media following him.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What is going on? He hasn't been listed as a suspect. The images above are just of the media following him.

Not yet, and the local police are denying the twitter rumblings of him being arrested soon. Although, that sounds like BS. They wouldn't be camped outside his house if that wasn't the case. Also, he was with the guy the night of the homicide. Hernandez and two other guys. When they got back to Hernandez's home, everyone came back except for the victim.

It sounds bad and at this point it'll be surprising if Hernandez isn't arrested
Lets all take a guess on the outcome. I say he's not a killer but knows enough to trade info for a plea deal and gets the lightest sentence allowed by law.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,806
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces." http://j.mp/122XNFy
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces." http://j.mp/122XNFy

There seems to be no chance of him not going to prison over this . I have no sympathy for you dude...
So with the cars being rentals and this guy dating the sister of his gf, i wonder if this was something that was premeditated. Very sketchy.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jun 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
Lets all take a guess on the outcome. I say he's not a killer but knows enough to trade info for a plea deal and gets the lightest sentence allowed by law.

Best guess he is a killer and will get away with it.
[ Edited by saj4423 on Jun 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM ]
Has anyone thought maybe there's a connection between the dude he supposedly shot in Florida in February and the body found by his house.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by eonblue:
Has anyone thought maybe there's a connection between the dude he supposedly shot in Florida in February and the body found by his house.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So with the cars being rentals and this guy dating the sister of his gf, i wonder if this was something that was premeditated. Very sketchy.

Dude was killed execution style... that gives it some sense of premeditation right?

Hernandez made it so obvious by hiring the cleaning company the very next day, destroying his home security system and his cell phone. Yeah, that doesn't look fishy at all
Police are saying the murder was over marijuana... does that imply that Hernandez was involved somehow in dealing?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Dude was killed execution style... that gives it some sense of premeditation right?

Hernandez made it so obvious by hiring the cleaning company the very next day, destroying his home security system and his cell phone. Yeah, that doesn't look fishy at all

The Pats lawyer can handle that.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Police are saying the murder was over marijuana... does that imply that Hernandez was involved somehow in dealing?

Probably one if his homies.