LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
absolutely, put a few million on his books, not only will he be eating good commissary food for decades, but he'll be running the drug/tabacco trade..
object width="560" height="315">
He could have had a wonderful, meaningful life.

Even if he's acquitted - I doubt he'll play in NFL again.
One thing that keeps jumping into my head... if Herndandez knew he was guilty, why didn't he run before they arrested him? According to some articles I've read, he knew he was going to get arrested and his lawyer had even coached him on it. Makes me think that maybe he maybe wasn't the guy who pulled the trigger...
Originally posted by mattster03:
One thing that keeps jumping into my head... if Herndandez knew he was guilty, why didn't he run before they arrested him? According to some articles I've read, he knew he was going to get arrested and his lawyer had even coached him on it. Makes me think that maybe he maybe wasn't the guy who pulled the trigger...

Really? If he runs then he's done. That would be the stupidest thing he could have done.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he's covered all his tracks and he'll never be convicted.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Really? If he runs then he's done. That would be the stupidest thing he could have done.

Well maybe. I guess I was thinking that he already knew all of the evidence that was stacked up against him... but in reality he probably didn't know how sloppy he was until his arraignment. He probably thought he covered his basis by destroying his phone and security system.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u can take the thug out the hood, but u can't take the hood out the thug. Willing to bet this is NOT the first time he's been involved in a violent crime. Just the first time he's been caught.

Why so stupid ? It worked for O.J.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he's covered all his tracks and he'll never be convicted.
or they have a whole movie set, set up around his house and would be followed every where he goes

Originally posted by highway49:

You can't be serious. OJ was driven around, not trying to run and leave.

Right. Because he would be able to get so far with the police and media watching him like a hawk. Please! His only chance in the case is that the evidence is circumstantial (or so it seems).
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Right. Because he would be able to get so far with the police and media watching him like a hawk. Please! His only chance in the case is that the evidence is circumstantial (or so it seems).

exactly, the defense attorney on NFL network right now is a straight dick. If he runs he is automatically presumed guilty. His attorneys basically tried to put him in the best position to argue his innocence.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Second person arrested in connection to Hernandez murder case

BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - A prosecutor says the arrest of a Connecticut man is linked to the murder investigation involving former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez.

New Britain State's Attorney Brian Preleski says 27-year-old Carlos Ortiz was charged as a fugitive from justice and has waived extradition to Massachusetts. Prison records show Ortiz is being held on $1.5 million bail at a Hartford jail.

Preleski and other officials declined to release the allegations against Ortiz, who is scheduled to return to court on July 23.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/06/27/second-arrest-carlos-ortiz-aaron-hernandez-murder-case/2463633/
Originally posted by highway49:

You can't be serious. OJ was driven around, not trying to run and leave.

Relax, it's called a joke
Share 49ersWebzone