LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
maybe they'll trade for vernon davis.
The news is unfolding fast and it seems Hernandez better lawyer up.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The news is unfolding fast and it seems Hernandez better lawyer up.

He already has.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Anyone think the Pats were able to work a "murder clause" into Hernandez's contract? This situation has taken a significant turn for the worse, even if he didn't kill the guy, he was highly involved in it. You don't just drop some dude off in the middle of nowhere around 11 PM at night only for him to wind up dead shortly after and not have a clue. If I were the Patriots, I'd get Tebow running routes....A LOT of routes.

They still got Jake Ballard, Daniel Fells, and Michael Hoomanawanui I believe so they are still ok at TE but just not elite or stacked as I should stay.
I saw on ESPN this morning that his "friend" filed a suit against him last month for shooting his eye out. It was mistakenly filed, removed, and will be refiled again shortly. Apparently Hernandez shot a car and it went through the door and hit the dude in the eye.

Hernandez going all Ray Carruth and stuff. lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I saw on ESPN this morning that his "friend" filed a suit against him last month for shooting his eye out. It was mistakenly filed, removed, and will be refiled again shortly. Apparently Hernandez shot a car and it went through the door and hit the dude in the eye.

Hernandez going all Ray Carruth and stuff. lol

Better not be hanging out hiding in the trunk!

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jun 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM ]
WOW

Robert Klemko ‏@RobertKlemko1m
Wow. RT @stevesilva: Hearing via law enforcement source Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the N Attleborough murder

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
WOW

Robert Klemko ‏@RobertKlemko1m
Wow. RT @stevesilva: Hearing via law enforcement source Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the N Attleborough murder

Promising career and all that money down the drain
Damn! I wonder what evidence they have.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jun 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Not again... RT @RapSheet: RT @ScottIsaacs: Sky 5 following Hernandez's Audi SUV #wcvb http://bit.ly/12XIH7N

I guess those red flags coming out of Florid were warrented.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Not again... RT @RapSheet: RT @ScottIsaacs: Sky 5 following Hernandez's Audi SUV #wcvb http://bit.ly/12XIH7N

White bronco White audi almost 19 years ago june 17th
lmao, don't get in a car with this dude
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead
Hypnotizing, cannot look away RT @HubbuchNYP: They're swarming Aaron Hernandez AS HE'S GETTING GAS. http://is.gd/vque92
Damn. So much money and talent wasted if he's convicted
Share 49ersWebzone