LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Thank God we have a legal system in this country where you're innocent until proven guilty, and not innocent until proven by mixed details released from the media.

The court of public opinion don't curr
Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 24m To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.
Another idiot pro athlete bites the dust
Thank God we have a legal system in this country where you're innocent until proven guilty, and not innocent until proven by mixed details released from the media.

You, me and Fresno Bob think the same way...

THE VIEW
Originally posted by billbird2111:

You, me and Fresno Bob think the same way...

I agree 100%, but some of the facts that are coming out are damning.
Any word on motive yet?

I know Lloyd was dating the sister of the girl AH was dating. But I don't know if that factors into why Lloyd was killed. Just seems like premeditated rental car industrial park execution is some pretty mafia sounding $@!&. Curious if there are other crimes involved here, like drug dealing, extortion or anything like that.

This whole thing is making me think of Sam Hurd and massive drug ring he built out of his nfl money...
what an idiot hahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by valrod33:
Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 24m To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

Dayum, they wouldn't of arrested him like they did without substantial evidence. I remember watching one of those crime documentaries about a guy killing another guy on his boat then dumping him in the water... they linked the owner and victim being on the boat at the same time with both of their cell phones gps systems. The precedent has been set so if they link Hernandez with Lloyd from both their cellphone gps signatures, that is enough to charge him with murder unless he gives up someone else, which isnt likely cause he's guilty as sh*t.

Originally posted by MrOrange:

The details you speak of are straight from the prosecutor.

Then tomorrow they'll be from the prosecutor's yoga instructor.

Oh btw, Kurt Warner has been spotted at 49er headquarters with his wife, they've been talking for like 8 hours, oh wait Maiocco said 4 hours, oh wait, Kurt just said 3 hours, he's gonna be a 49er.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Here's some info I found... Some of it might be repeats. It's copied from another thread:

"They have video of Hernandez getting into the altima with a gun saying "you can't trust anyone anymore"

They have gps from Hernandez and Lloyd's cell phones showing Hernandez driving to Lloyd's house then driving to an industrial complex near Hernandez's house. There's video footage of the driving up to the gravel lot where Lloyd was shot and then driving away a few minutes later. During those minutes multiple witnesses heard gunshots. There's video footage of Hernandez arriving back at his house and footage of him and his associates leaving the car for the house with guns.

They have texts from Lloyd saying he was in a car with "nfl" on the drive to the industrial park

The rental agency found a shell casing in the car. They also found chewed gum that Hernandez bought earlier in the night.

They're saying from the injuries that they shot Lloyd as he was trying to get away, then shot him twice more while standing above him, and that Lloyd tried to shield himself from the killing shot with his arm

They do not have the murder weapon."

If this can all be proven, dude is done. Going away for a long time.

Two letters for ya: OJ.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

At least he doesn't have to getting tatted up in jail
Originally posted by valrod33:

those are details that can only come from an eye witness
Left unsaid here is this: What's the motive? I mean -- you just don't get shot four or five times without royally pissing someone off for some reason.

If this is just for bravado's sake, I'm going to be mighty disappoint.
Share 49ersWebzone