LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Funny but in poor taste

How is that in poor taste? There is even enough circumstantial evidence than even the O.J. murder jury would convict him. No innocent person destroys all the evidence he did. Even if he didn't commit murder he was part of the cover up.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

The Gronk/Hernandez-game-changing TE experiment lasted 3 years, produced 42 wins and 51 touchdowns. Now, poof. Gone.

And right now they have Ballard and Tebow? Brady must be going "WTF." Hernadez' QB in college may be his sort of replacement at TE. How ironic.

and lost wes welker, the patriots have taken more of a hit this offseason than us losing crabs.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
True that ... Eric Davis (NFL AM), asked Brian Billick that since many FBI, and ex police officers etc.
do security in NFL cities ... did he think the Patriots were privy to information about some of the
ongoings of this case. Hence the guillotine falling so quickly. His answer was affirmative, without any
pause or delay.

The day AH went to the facility, and then to see his lawyer ... the Pats FO probably made a decision
then and there; that if and when he was arrested, he was Dead Meat.

BTW I like Eric Davis' attire on the NFL AM set. Dressed like he can't stand getting up that early while the others are in suits and ties.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I get the feeling that the Patriots have a pretty good idea that the actual charges are more than just Obstruction.

Accessory after the Fact? (as a minimum)

That is what I was thinking. He must have spoke to a position coach or someone letting them know he is in deep s**t.

the charges right now is for obstruction, Court will decide if he gets any additional charges.

the whole cuffs thing happens on any type of arrest

Wow! Insider info!

Last time I was looking, actual charges were unknown.
the guy they shot was dating hernandez's fiancee's sister

maybe i should say ex-fiancee, no mo money coming through
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
an innocent man doesnt destroy his home security system and cell phone out of boredom......

IMO they were all hanging out, intoxicated and heated words were exchanged and things got out of hand and Odin was killed ...some stupid drunk s**t, rather than a planned out murder......one mile from his house??? ...wasnt part of the plan I assume
it could have happened in his house and was dumped a mile away ?

yup ....that is very possible it happened that way IMO
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m #Patriots made the call to cut Hernandez if he was arrested in this murder case last week not today, I'm told. Once it happened, he was gone
Looks like this is a perp walk and probably planned since the media was there.
ravens should pick him up, they are good at handling players who have murdered people

Stupid motherf**ker.
I'd lmao if he was found not guilty

and we sign heeeem
Originally posted by NinerGod:

I C wat U did here ...
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I'd lmao if he was found not guilty

and seattle signs heeeem

*fixed
25 minutes late for the bloody arraignment
Share 49ersWebzone