There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by aTx49er:
How did he get away with murder? All witnesses said he was not involved in the fighting that resulted in the deaths. The two guys he was hanging with were though......

people just like to talk s**t. he had nothing to do with the murders. He was just with the two dudes that committed them. Maybe the fight had a little something to do with him, but he didn't stab anyone.
When they say he is not a suspect at this point in time, it is usually followed by "he is a person of interest" followed by he is now in custody.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by aTx49er:
How did he get away with murder? All witnesses said he was not involved in the fighting that resulted in the deaths. The two guys he was hanging with were though......

people just like to talk s**t. he had nothing to do with the murders. He was just with the two dudes that committed them. Maybe the fight had a little something to do with him, but he didn't stab anyone.

it was mores serious then it was....why do you think he gave so much back and prayed.....cause he was very close to being convicted and got a second chance

Originally posted by "Bill Belichick":




Alright guys, I am willing to take any and all Tebow questions today, lay them on me
[ Edited by LundyLove on Jun 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/lawsuit-accused-aaron-hernandez-of-shooting-man-in-florida/
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it was mores serious then it was....why do you think he gave so much back and prayed.....cause he was very close to being convicted and got a second chance


false. all brothas are religious.
THAT'S SOME s**t
Aaron Hernandez, he bout dat lyfe.
damn, reading the article. He's f**ked. Involved one way or another. Rental car tied to the homicide was registered to Hernandez.


Tebow better learn to play TE. They'll be without gronk and hernandez this season.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
false. all brothas are religious.

Not true.

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson is an African-American astrophysicist and an atheist.

Huey Newton, co-founder of the American Black Panther Party and an atheist.

Angela Davis, political activist, college professor, atheist.

I could go on, but this is a sports talk site, so I won't.

well the first incident , he just shot some guy in the eye and the dude just wants $100,000

The second ''incident'' was just some dude murdered at a park near his house. Aaron had nothing to do with that but did have that strip club thing lingering over his head.
TMZ gonna TMZ. I still support them though because they went in on Aaron Rodgers' flake bet.
Deud Hernandez will walk but I would move lol .



There has been no comment from Hernandez, who is currently under investigation in connection with a homicide near his home in North Attleboro.

Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester, was found dead in an industrial park Monday, less than a mile from Hernandez's house.

There have been no arrests.

Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide investigation, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV's Karen Anderson Wednesday.


Originally posted by TonyStarks:

well the first incident , he just shot some guy in the eye and the dude just wants $100,000

The second ''incident'' was just some dude murdered at a park near his house. Aaron had nothing to do with that but did have that strip club thing lingering over his head.
TMZ gonna TMZ. I still support them though because they went in on Aaron Rodgers' flake bet.
Deud Hernandez will walk but I would move lol .



There has been no comment from Hernandez, who is currently under investigation in connection with a homicide near his home in North Attleboro.

Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester, was found dead in an industrial park Monday, less than a mile from Hernandez's house.

There have been no arrests.

Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide investigation, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV's Karen Anderson Wednesday.

some else is going to get murdered for snitching
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by "Bill Belichick":




Alright guys, I am willing to take any and all Tebow questions today, lay them on me

This
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by "Bill Belichick":

Alright guys, I am willing to take any and all Tebow questions today, lay them on me

This

Lmaoooo
Anyone think the Pats were able to work a "murder clause" into Hernandez's contract? This situation has taken a significant turn for the worse, even if he didn't kill the guy, he was highly involved in it. You don't just drop some dude off in the middle of nowhere around 11 PM at night only for him to wind up dead shortly after and not have a clue. If I were the Patriots, I'd get Tebow running routes....A LOT of routes.