There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Supposedly, if it was just obstruction of justice they wouldn't have cuffed him but since they did it means that its probably gonna be a more serious charged like Murder, or accomplice to a homicide. At least that is what the Boston Globe was speculating.

Yes - This is what the Defense Attorney (Harvey Steinberg) stated. Obstruction of Justice arrests, are next to
never, hardly ever, made in this fashion. Further, he went on "that if they were going after an obstruction arrest,
Hernandez, would have been taken days ago.


Yeah the way he was apprehended was like someone who's the prime suspect in a murder investigation where the police have gathered enough evidence to at least charge him. The Pats wanna get as far away from this as possible.

No doubt Kraft has contacts within the police department and got some information that led to the immediate release.

This is being discussed as well
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Supposedly, if it was just obstruction of justice they wouldn't have cuffed him but since they did it means that its probably gonna be a more serious charged like Murder, or accomplice to a homicide. At least that is what the Boston Globe was speculating.

Yes - This is what the Defense Attorney (Harvey Steinberg) stated. Obstruction of Justice arrests, are next to
never, hardly ever, made in this fashion. Further, he went on "that if they were going after an obstruction arrest,
Hernandez, would have been taken days ago.


Yeah the way he was apprehended was like someone who's the prime suspect in a murder investigation where the police have gathered enough evidence to at least charge him. The Pats wanna get as far away from this as possible.

No doubt Kraft has contacts within the police department and got some information that led to the immediate release.

This is being discussed as well

Why? They have probably been ready to pull the trigger since the story broke loose.
He should be dropped from the top 100 players list as well.
wow this guy probably did the murdering for the pats to release him so quickly, never understand the logic, did the guy sleep with your gf? what ? assuming he did it, why do this you got all the money in the world and you got it made.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jun 26, 2013 at 8:22 AM ]
This guy is really stupid.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
wow this guy probably did the murdering for the pats to release him so quickly, never understand the logic, did the guy sleep with your gf? what ? assuming he did it, why do this you got all the money in the word and you got it made.

Gisele probably felt it was to dangerous for Tom to work with him, that's why he was cut.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Supposedly, if it was just obstruction of justice they wouldn't have cuffed him but since they did it means that its probably gonna be a more serious charged like Murder, or accomplice to a homicide. At least that is what the Boston Globe was speculating.

Yes - This is what the Defense Attorney (Harvey Steinberg) stated. Obstruction of Justice arrests, are next to
never, hardly ever, made in this fashion. Further, he went on "that if they were going after an obstruction arrest,
Hernandez, would have been taken days ago.


Yeah the way he was apprehended was like someone who's the prime suspect in a murder investigation where the police have gathered enough evidence to at least charge him. The Pats wanna get as far away from this as possible.

No doubt Kraft has contacts within the police department and got some information that led to the immediate release.

This is being discussed as well

Why? They have probably been ready to pull the trigger since the story broke loose.

True that ... Eric Davis (NFL AM), asked Brian Billick that since many FBI, and ex police officers etc.
do security in NFL cities ... did he think the Patriots were privy to information about some of the
ongoings of this case. Hence the guillotine falling so quickly. His answer was affirmative, without any
pause or delay.

The day AH went to the facility, and then to see his lawyer ... the Pats FO probably made a decision
then and there; that if and when he was arrested, he was Dead Meat.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jun 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by NJNiner:
He should be dropped from the top 100 players list as well.


Agree, replace him with Jimmy Graham. He got hosed on that list.
Originally posted by defenderDX:


Funny but in poor taste
He wont go down.

Move Vernon to WR

Sign Hernandez for a Minimum

Vance x Aaron at TE

CHAMPIONSHIP
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I get the feeling that the Patriots have a pretty good idea that the actual charges are more than just Obstruction.

Accessory after the Fact? (as a minimum)

That is what I was thinking. He must have spoke to a position coach or someone letting them know he is in deep s**t.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I get the feeling that the Patriots have a pretty good idea that the actual charges are more than just Obstruction.

Accessory after the Fact? (as a minimum)

That is what I was thinking. He must have spoke to a position coach or someone letting them know he is in deep s**t.

the charges right now is for obstruction, Court will decide if he gets any additional charges.

the whole cuffs thing happens on any type of arrest
an innocent man doesnt destroy his home security system and cell phone out of boredom......

IMO they were all hanging out, intoxicated and heated words were exchanged and things got out of hand and Odin was killed ...some stupid drunk s**t, rather than a planned out murder......one mile from his house??? ...wasnt part of the plan I assume
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
an innocent man doesnt destroy his home security system and cell phone out of boredom......

IMO they were all hanging out, intoxicated and heated words were exchanged and things got out of hand and Odin was killed ...some stupid drunk s**t, rather than a planned out murder......one mile from his house??? ...wasnt part of the plan I assume
it could have happened in his house and was dumped a mile away ?