LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets

Originally posted by dj43:
I find all the reports amusing that say Hernandez has always had a problem choosing the wrong kind of friends. IOW, his problems are all caused by being an innocent little child who doesn't know how to pick good friends.

How about bad people hang out with Hernandez because they are all the same people?

Bingo. As the saying goes, you are the company you keep.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

Hernandez to da Raiders, a match made in......................
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
From everything I'm getting out of this media circus (and everything I know from reading police-written novels/biographies), the police don't have s**t on Hernandez, and they're trying to use the media into scaring him into the 'box' (interrogation room), to sweat, bully, and trip him into confessing/snitching somebody out. -Oh and good luck with getting cooperation from the FBI/NSA on phone information.

It's how it goes, when they got nothing, and the suspect is mum (thanks to his lawyer), they're gonna file 'obstruction' every f**king time. From what I'm reading it's a 'paper warrant' which hasn't even been filed yet.

This is gang connected, and for all we know Hernandez is covering up something else he did that night (other than murder), like drugs, or underage hookers. -He squeals anything he waives his 5th amendment rights, and for all we know, if it is gang connected, and Aaron snitches, he could end up dead.

The modern philosophy of too many (possibly Hernandez in this case) -
"Nobody saw me do it, can't prove anything" - Bart Simpson

Good thing that Direct and Circumstantial evidence can be presented in Court.
  • dj43
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by dj43:
I find all the reports amusing that say Hernandez has always had a problem choosing the wrong kind of friends. IOW, his problems are all caused by being an innocent little child who doesn't know how to pick good friends.

How about bad people hang out with Hernandez because they are all the same people?

Bingo. As the saying goes, you are the company you keep.

Coming out of college he was considered a first round talent but fell to the 4th round because of "concerns over character issues." The Pats took a chance and it looks like they will have received two productive years from him and no more.
all makes sense why they signed tebow and why kraft just now came out saying putin stole his ring

they wanted distractions from this
  • dj43
Originally posted by ads_2006:
all makes sense why they signed tebow and why kraft just now came out saying putin stole his ring

they wanted distractions from this

I read a quote recently, believe it was from Kraft, that one of the reasons they signed Tebow was because he felt the team lacked spirituality. If that is the case, it looks like they should have signed Tebow at the same time the drafted Hernandez.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Flurry of activity with law-enforcement officials at Aaron Hernandez's house...latest on ESPN.

will pay off family like Ray Lewis did

no1willcurrafter
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
they probably got really Fk'd up and it turned into homo party and after AH couldn't handle what he did.....

so he got pissed at the home video for recording it and angry at his phone for his sexting and his friend for turning homo....this will be airing on lifetime soon

Being charged with obstruction of justice won't really phase him at all. He's too rich to go to jail for that (good ol' American justice). Most likely he'll plead out, get probation/fined and we'll call it day.

It's starting to sound to me like the cops are just trying to scare him into spilling the beans because they know they don't have enough to charge him with murder. Though I don't doubt for a second that Hernandez knows exactly what happened to the victim, there is a big difference between knowing and trying to cover for someone and actually pulling the trigger.

Like Ray Lewis, the cops are just pressing him the hardest because he has the most to lose. The thought being that Hernandez knows that too, and will snitch to save himself.
Tebow, Putin, Hernandez..

Someone should lock them all in a room together and film it, call it Patriot Games 2.
So with all the talk about Hernandez, is he actually inside his house or has he fled
Share 49ersWebzone