There are 188 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Here's what we know:

1. Surveillance video shows Hernandez with the victim hours before the killing.
2. The body was found not far from a vehicle that was rented by Hernandez.
3. Hernandez's home surveillance system was intentionally destroyed.
4. Hernandez's cell phone was intentionally destroyed.
5. House cleaners were hired to scrub down his mansion shortly after the killing.
6. Hernandez is already involved in a pending lawsuit in which he's been accused of shooting someone.

Based on these facts, Hernandez is in deep s**t. This guy has guilty written all over him.

Well, the bigger question is will 3, 4, and 5, save Hernandez in that the police will not have enough evidence? His actions point directly to him linked to all of this but those same actions could also minimize any penalty he receives.

everything is recoverable ..dude is getting locked up for life

If they can only recover call lists from the cell, I don't think they would have enough evidence. Only way he gets busted big time is if multiple stories of others' puts him there.

They can recover anything from destroyed cell phones, not just call lists.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Reading his Wikipedia, I learned he was born and grew up in Bristol, same town where the headquarters for ESPN is. Ironic.

I have heard that some parts of CT are insanely ghetto and dangerous.

I heard that too but I unno if it's true.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Why-3-Of-America-s-Most-Dangerous-Cities-Are-In-4601714.php

I just saw this but I remember watching an episode of gangland or something like that with CT in it, pretty nuts.

Since you all seem interested in CT....

I live in NJ and have been to CT many times. Was just in Mystic CT 2 weekends ago, have done wine tastings at many of the vineyards and have partied up at UCONN many times back in the day. As far as the entire state is concerned, it is a very rich and uppity state. Not sure you can find a more snobby state in the US. There are nowhere near the amount of sh!tholes like in my 'Garden State'. Go to Trenton NJ, it makes Fallujah look like Palm Springs. With that said, when you go up 95 ( for you West Siders - 95 runs Boston to Miami ) from NYC to Boston, you pass through the entire state of CT along the coast. One of the first places you'll pass is Greenwich, CT, / Fairfield County, one of the richest cities/counties in America. As you continue on the road you see many small cities with old broken down factories. I guess they were once booming cities, but when the factories shut down, the cities went to hell. They are too far from NYC to commute and no new companies went in to fill the void. Bridgeport is one of those cities along 95 and has one of the worst homicide rates in America. Other than those places and Hartford, the state is gorgeous and very well off.

See, you learn something everyday
They're going to charge Hernandez with murder. All the evidence points to him. Too many coincidences for him to not be involved and to be honest I think he did it. He goings to need a rock solid alibi.
Really, really stupid for him to destroy the cell and security systems. When he gives his story about all this, if I were him I'd say something along the lines of: "The victim was in my home, and I did talk to him on my cell because we went out that evening, but he later left my house and I have no idea what happened or why he was killed. I destroyed the cell and security systems after I found out he was killed because I panicked and was afraid I would be a main suspect because we were together. I also hired the cleaning crew for the same reason."

None of those things are any proof that he killed the guy, but sure point to it. He needs a damn good story to explain why all those things occurred. Dumbass.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Really, really stupid for him to destroy the cell and security systems. When he gives his story about all this, if I were him I'd say something along the lines of: "The victim was in my home, and I did talk to him on my cell because we went out that evening, but he later left my house and I have no idea what happened or why he was killed. I destroyed the cell and security systems after I found out he was killed because I panicked and was afraid I would be a main suspect because we were together. I also hired the cleaning crew for the same reason."

None of those things are any proof that he killed the guy, but sure point to it. He needs a damn good story to explain why all those things occurred. Dumbass.

Actually, the best thing he can do is STFU and ask for a lawyer to do all the talking.
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Reading his Wikipedia, I learned he was born and grew up in Bristol, same town where the headquarters for ESPN is. Ironic.

I have heard that some parts of CT are insanely ghetto and dangerous.

I heard that too but I unno if it's true.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Why-3-Of-America-s-Most-Dangerous-Cities-Are-In-4601714.php

I just saw this but I remember watching an episode of gangland or something like that with CT in it, pretty nuts.

Since you all seem interested in CT....

I live in NJ and have been to CT many times. Was just in Mystic CT 2 weekends ago, have done wine tastings at many of the vineyards and have partied up at UCONN many times back in the day. As far as the entire state is concerned, it is a very rich and uppity state. Not sure you can find a more snobby state in the US. There are nowhere near the amount of sh!tholes like in my 'Garden State'. Go to Trenton NJ, it makes Fallujah look like Palm Springs. With that said, when you go up 95 ( for you West Siders - 95 runs Boston to Miami ) from NYC to Boston, you pass through the entire state of CT along the coast. One of the first places you'll pass is Greenwich, CT, / Fairfield County, one of the richest cities/counties in America. As you continue on the road you see many small cities with old broken down factories. I guess they were once booming cities, but when the factories shut down, the cities went to hell. They are too far from NYC to commute and no new companies went in to fill the void. Bridgeport is one of those cities along 95 and has one of the worst homicide rates in America. Other than those places and Hartford, the state is gorgeous and very well off.

See, you learn something everyday

If you ever need a rundown of Oakland, let me know...lol. Thanks man, you do learn something everyday
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If you ever need a rundown of Oakland, let me know...lol. Thanks man, you do learn something everyday

Lol... That Conn "knowledge" the guys dropped wasn't too helpful either
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm really surprised Conn has gang issues... I always thought of it as a rich, white super small state. But I guess they have a big disparity of "haves" and "have nots."

There are ghettos everywhere, somebody has to take the minimum wage jobs and somebody has to sell drugs to them so they can enjoy their poor lives.

LMAO!
He did it for La Raza.


[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jun 21, 2013 at 3:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
If they can only recover call lists from the cell, I don't think they would have enough evidence. Only way he gets busted big time is if multiple stories of others' puts him there.

Text and voice mail messages are stored at carrier. He did nothing to prevent them from getting evidence needed. All he did was piss the cops off .

NSA got all the phone conversations....
By destroying the phone, he (at best) just stopped stopped the authorities from getting access to the pictures.

The carrier has everything else, going back as far as a year in some cases. Methinks that Aaron Hernandez doesn't quite understand how electronic records work.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
He did it for La Raza.



I think he gets found guilty of something not sure if he killed anyone or was involved or is maybe covering for some one. Either way evidence is starting to pile up that he was involved in some way. Football wise he will either be in prison or the Pat's or the commissioner will suspend him. No Hernandez or Gronk or Welker and the Pat's average defense thing's don't look that good.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
NSA got all the phone conversations....

There's actually a guy on trial now who is trying to subpoena the NSA's logs to clear his name in a robbery.

Don't have a link right now but it's on Google News.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Really, really stupid for him to destroy the cell and security systems. When he gives his story about all this, if I were him I'd say something along the lines of: "The victim was in my home, and I did talk to him on my cell because we went out that evening, but he later left my house and I have no idea what happened or why he was killed. I destroyed the cell and security systems after I found out he was killed because I panicked and was afraid I would be a main suspect because we were together. I also hired the cleaning crew for the same reason."

None of those things are any proof that he killed the guy, but sure point to it. He needs a damn good story to explain why all those things occurred. Dumbass.

Actually, the best thing he can do is STFU and ask for a lawyer to do all the talking.

Yup. he shouldn't say s**t at this point. If he starts making s**t up or even if he tells the truth, they can use it against him.

Nothing he says will help his case at this point. They are going after him hard.