There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Reading his Wikipedia, I learned he was born and grew up in Bristol, same town where the headquarters for ESPN is. Ironic.

I have heard that some parts of CT are insanely ghetto and dangerous.

I heard that too but I unno if it's true.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Why-3-Of-America-s-Most-Dangerous-Cities-Are-In-4601714.php

I just saw this but I remember watching an episode of gangland or something like that with CT in it, pretty nuts.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM ]
Damn Aaron Hernandez slicing n!ggas up like Kraft singles.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Damn Aaron Hernandez slicing n!ggas up like Kraft singles.

more like making ninjas look like Swiss cheese
I'm really surprised Conn has gang issues... I always thought of it as a rich, white super small state. But I guess they have a big disparity of "haves" and "have nots."
Hernandez' troubles and Gronk's seemingly endless surgeries could well mean Vernon and Vance will be the top TE tandem in the league. Only time will tell, but I see V&V being targeted a lot by Kap.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm really surprised Conn has gang issues... I always thought of it as a rich, white super small state. But I guess they have a big disparity of "haves" and "have nots."

This was always my impression too
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm really surprised Conn has gang issues... I always thought of it as a rich, white super small state. But I guess they have a big disparity of "haves" and "have nots."

There are ghettos everywhere, somebody has to take the minimum wage jobs and somebody has to sell drugs to them so they can enjoy their poor lives.
Get ready for the word you're all dreading the most Patriot fans. Tebowtime! (Not at QB of course.)
knew something didn't smell right when they first reported that he wasn't being cooperative
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Here's what we know:

1. Surveillance video shows Hernandez with the victim hours before the killing.
2. The body was found not far from a vehicle that was rented by Hernandez.
3. Hernandez's home surveillance system was intentionally destroyed.
4. Hernandez's cell phone was intentionally destroyed.
5. House cleaners were hired to scrub down his mansion shortly after the killing.
6. Hernandez is already involved in a pending lawsuit in which he's been accused of shooting someone.

Based on these facts, Hernandez is in deep s**t. This guy has guilty written all over him.

Well, the bigger question is will 3, 4, and 5, save Hernandez in that the police will not have enough evidence? His actions point directly to him linked to all of this but those same actions could also minimize any penalty he receives.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Here's what we know:

1. Surveillance video shows Hernandez with the victim hours before the killing.
2. The body was found not far from a vehicle that was rented by Hernandez.
3. Hernandez's home surveillance system was intentionally destroyed.
4. Hernandez's cell phone was intentionally destroyed.
5. House cleaners were hired to scrub down his mansion shortly after the killing.
6. Hernandez is already involved in a pending lawsuit in which he's been accused of shooting someone.

Based on these facts, Hernandez is in deep s**t. This guy has guilty written all over him.

Well, the bigger question is will 3, 4, and 5, save Hernandez in that the police will not have enough evidence? His actions point directly to him linked to all of this but those same actions could also minimize any penalty he receives.

everything is recoverable ..dude is getting locked up for life
surprised we havent heard anything as far as interviews with the "team" of housecleaners and what, exactly, it was that they cleaned
Originally posted by d49izme:
surprised we havent heard anything as far as interviews with the "team" of housecleaners and what, exactly, it was that they cleaned

they probably got really Fk'd up and it turned into homo party and after AH couldn't handle what he did.....

so he got pissed at the home video for recording it and angry at his phone for his sexting and his friend for turning homo....this will be airing on lifetime soon
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Here's what we know:

1. Surveillance video shows Hernandez with the victim hours before the killing.
2. The body was found not far from a vehicle that was rented by Hernandez.
3. Hernandez's home surveillance system was intentionally destroyed.
4. Hernandez's cell phone was intentionally destroyed.
5. House cleaners were hired to scrub down his mansion shortly after the killing.
6. Hernandez is already involved in a pending lawsuit in which he's been accused of shooting someone.

Based on these facts, Hernandez is in deep s**t. This guy has guilty written all over him.

Well, the bigger question is will 3, 4, and 5, save Hernandez in that the police will not have enough evidence? His actions point directly to him linked to all of this but those same actions could also minimize any penalty he receives.

everything is recoverable ..dude is getting locked up for life

If they can only recover call lists from the cell, I don't think they would have enough evidence. Only way he gets busted big time is if multiple stories of others' puts him there.
Originally posted by Joecool:
If they can only recover call lists from the cell, I don't think they would have enough evidence. Only way he gets busted big time is if multiple stories of others' puts him there.

Text and voice mail messages are stored at carrier. He did nothing to prevent them from getting evidence needed. All he did was piss the cops off .