There are 188 users in the forums

Putin jacked Robert Kraft's super bowl ring

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's not going to get that back. LOL.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He probably already gave it to one of his b***hes.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You give something to Putin you are never getting that back. He is ex KGB. LOL. Just for image alone he could never give it back and admit theft or a mistake. He needs to maintain his tough guy image. He's not a back down and say sorry and backtrack guy. That's against everything he is and stands for. Will never happen.

You give something to Putin you are never getting that back. He is ex KGB. LOL. Just for image alone he could never give it back and admit theft or a mistake. He needs to maintain his tough guy image. He's not a back down and say sorry and backtrack guy. That's against everything he is and stands for. Will never happen.

Yeah. Serves Kraft right for being cocky about it. "oh look at my ring that i didn't even play for." "Shiny, huh?!?!?!?!"

"Yes"

-Putin

Yeah. Serves Kraft right for being cocky about it. "oh look at my ring that i didn't even play for." "Shiny, huh?!?!?!?!"

"Yes"

-Putin

I don't mind that Kraft lost his ring. And further he seems to be really bothered by it. I think it's funny.....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]

"Yes"

-Putin

I don't mind that Kraft lost his ring. And further he seems to be really bothered buy it. I think it's funny.....

haha yeah. Me too. Supposedly it was one of the spygate rings. KArma is a b***h.
Putin is a beast lol.
Share 49ersWebzone