There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Putin jacked Robert Kraft's super bowl ring

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Vladimir Putin is a complete dick. Putin is probably the sleaziest of all heads of state - a murderer, former KGB agent, corrupt politician. I'm going with Robert Kraft on this one. Kraft is a guy who immediately has a star first stringer cut strictly on principle when that player is arrested and handcuffed. Kraft gives millions a year to charity.

You do realize they drafted him in the first place right?

Kraft ignored all his failed drug test, the fact that he shot a guy in the face and drafted him anyways to get a ring.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
He wouldn't have pulled this on Eddie D.

No, Eddie D broke our hearts by giving a bag of cash to one of the most corrupt ex-politicians in the USA.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
He wouldn't have pulled this on Eddie D.

No, Eddie D broke our hearts by giving a bag of cash to one of the most corrupt ex-politicians in the USA.

Time to forgive, let the healing begin
Putin destroyed a dynasty with one swipe.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
You do realize they drafted him in the first place right?

Kraft ignored all his failed drug test, the fact that he shot a guy in the face and drafted him anyways to get a ring.

I'm guessing Kraft bought his sob story that he was going to have a child, clean up his act and turn his life around, but I'm sure his physical skills had something to do with it. I'm not saying Kraft is a saint. I'm just saying that even most sleazebags look like saints when they're standing next to Vlad Putin.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Putin is so bad ass

I kind of like Putin. He is so bad a**. And he doesn't care what anybody thinks ever. He always does what he wants. The same thing with Snowden. He thumbs his nose at the world for all his life. Fitting in and conforming means nothing to him. World wide accepetance means nothing to him. He just seems like a really tough guy. A cool guy.
Can we at least be clear on who exactly Vladimir Putin is?

Putin is as corrupt as a politician can get. He brings corruption to new levels. He has journalists who criticize him killed outright or has them poisoned. He rigs elections and takes huge amounts of cash from corrupt Russian oil billionaires. He undermines American foreign policy every chance he gets. At this very moment he is the most powerful force supporting the Syrians who are killing thousands of their own innocent civilians with nerve gas. He's a vainglorious egomaniac who sees himself as a sex symbol. The idea that he doesn't care what anybody thinks is laughable - he cares enough to have people assassinated over what they think or write about him. Yes, he's a tough guy - a former KGB agent and trained killer. I think to find someone running a country who is a sleazier snake than Vladimir Putin, you would have to reach far enough down the toilet to pull out Saddam Hussein or Idi Amin.

Putin is as corrupt as a politician can get. He brings corruption to new levels. He has journalists who criticize him killed outright or has them poisoned. He rigs elections and takes huge amounts of cash from corrupt Russian oil billionaires. He undermines American foreign policy every chance he gets. At this very moment he is the most powerful force supporting the Syrians who are killing thousands of their own innocent civilians with nerve gas. He's a vainglorious egomaniac who sees himself as a sex symbol. The idea that he doesn't care what anybody thinks is laughable - he cares enough to have people assassinated over what they think or write about him. Yes, he's a tough guy - a former KGB agent and trained killer. I think to find someone running a country who is a sleazier snake than Vladimir Putin, you would have to reach far enough down the toilet to pull out Saddam Hussein or Idi Amin.

And the Russian media says the exact opposite thing.

Please don't think corruption is limited to overseas. It is a worldwide, historical phenomenon.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Please don't think corruption is limited to overseas. It is a worldwide, historical phenomenon.

Putin is a boss.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

People who know me would get a kick out of your statement. Trust me. I know corruption isn't limited to overseas. In fact, I think our system in many ways writes the book on certain forms of corruption. But, Putin goes beyond corruption and the Russian media is an even bigger joke than ours is.
now the Pats dont have as many rings as us...
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

How many Super Bowl rings do you think New England has?
Originally posted by Esco:

Originally posted by Esco:

lol
Oops I thought they had more than 3..