There are 164 users in the forums

Putin jacked Robert Kraft's super bowl ring

Shop 49ers game tickets
You just can't trust a Ruski.
Originally posted by vaden:
lol, I thought this was an Onion headline but I believe Kraft. They need to make a Putin movie. Start with his origin story and make it a trilogy.

This. And have this doot play Putin:

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jun 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM ]
If he gets the ring back he better get it analyzed just in case Putin put poison dust on it.
look at the photo of Putin with the fancy laser sighted gun. Ok, the guy is right handed. Look closely at the photo and you will note that his right eye is closed, not his left. Try this on your own to see how it doesn't work. Either sumbudy shopped this photo or putin doesn't even know how to sight a gun. If so I find that hard to believe. Either way, stealing kraft's ring: pure class...as in no class. .
Vladimir Putin: I don't remember Robert Kraft... or Super Bowl ring
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Kraft looks like a little b***h for even bringing this up now. If he really had a issue with it he should have just contacted Putin himself instead of telling the media about this. f**k Kraft and f**k the pats.
Not sure what to make of it, but Putin's offering to make Kraft another SB ring. If he's not guilty, why would he do that?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Not sure what to make of it, but Putin's offering to make Kraft another SB ring. If he's not guilty, why would he do that?

just to make Kraft look small for complaining about a ring.
Kraft got the ring by cheating. Tzar Putin cheated him out of it. Haha Karma is a b***h, b***h.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Seahawks owner doesn't have to worry about this happening to him

And he never will.

Must be nice to be worry free.

Or not.
I don't believe Kraft. I think he's losing his mind.
Vladimir Putin is a complete dick. Putin is probably the sleaziest of all heads of state - a murderer, former KGB agent, corrupt politician. I'm going with Robert Kraft on this one. Kraft is a guy who immediately has a star first stringer cut strictly on principle when that player is arrested and handcuffed. Kraft gives millions a year to charity.
He wouldn't have pulled this on Eddie D.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Vladimir Putin is a complete dick. Putin is probably the sleaziest of all heads of state - a murderer, former KGB agent, corrupt politician. I'm going with Robert Kraft on this one. Kraft is a guy who immediately has a star first stringer cut strictly on principle when that player is arrested and handcuffed. Kraft gives millions a year to charity.

You do realize they drafted him in the first place right?

Kraft ignored all his failed drug test, the fact that he shot a guy in the face and drafted him anyways to get a ring.
Share 49ersWebzone