There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Forty-Niners and Rams Thread

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Finnegan seems to me like he takes it to another level. Sherman likes to get under other players' skin with trash talk. Browner just plays tough. Culliver is kind of a knucklehead. But Finnegan seems pretty mean to me the way he plays. He doesn't just trash talk. He borders on dirty play.

Andre Johnson is a pretty mild mannered dude and he got him ready to bash his face in. We do have a bunch
of A-hole corners in the NFC W but I think he is the worst too.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM ]
the op spelled out forty-niners

LAWLZ
The Rams or seahawks will be the 2007 Niners- good players, good roster, don't do s**t in the season.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niners gonna sweep dat azz

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

This is my favorite in the whole thread.

Call the two games from last year your mistakes as much as you want. Isn't the final fact simply whether it is a W or a L? I see you say that all the time to other subjects. Yet here you have a zillion excuses.

If Givens drops a touchdown pass, or Zuerlain f**ks up a kick, are you going to have excuses as to why you won? No. It will be your W. And you will boast.

I see the facts for 2013 like this. Niners are the superior team. Not disputable. Rams are a hot mess of young talent. Finally they are a hot mess of something positive. Who will win? Well, that's why the game is going to be played.
Let's not get the bowels in an uproar, shall we not.?

I (myself) haven't made any excuses about the tie/loss to your beloved team.

I'm just giving my homer-type prediction... that's what I get to do as a fan and on this 49er website... if it doesn't go as I predict then you can quote me and I'll eat crow. As for now, that's my opinion, I'm sticking with it.

Don't forget to thank our moderators
I think the Niners are going to sweep the Rams this year. In fact, I think they're going to sweep the division.
I think the Niners are going to sweep the Rams this year. In fact, I think they're going to sweep the division.

To be honest, I think the Niners beat the Rams the day Steven Jackson left town. The Niners have issues with those big, bruising runners. Just look at the RBs for all the teams they lost or tied in the regular season - Adrian Peterson, Ahmad Bradshaw (not big bit physical), Steven Jackson twice, Marshawn Lynch). The Rams let theirs get away.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

To be honest, I think the Niners beat the Rams the day Steven Jackson left town. The Niners have issues with those big, bruising runners. Just look at the RBs for all the teams they lost or tied in the regular season - Adrian Peterson, Ahmad Bradshaw (not big bit physical), Steven Jackson twice, Marshawn Lynch). The Rams let theirs get away.

There's an outside chance Lynch won't even be on the field when they play the Seahawks in week 2.

There's an outside chance Lynch won't even be on the field when they play the Seahawks in week 2.

He'll keep appealing in order for him to play week 2.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
He'll keep appealing in order for him to play week 2.

Nice!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

^^^^ no doubt
I want to see awesome-wa manhandle tiny tavon austin in press

I want to see this
Evidently, Tavon Austin has been wowing everyone at their camp with lightening fast moves and good down-field catches. The nice thing for the Niner defense is probably that they can use the same approach they try to work out for Austin that they have in mind for Harvin. If they can control Harvin, they ought to be able to control Austin and vice versa.

I know how to control them: hit them. Hard.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

LAWLZ

he's one of them new fans.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

LAWLZ

he's one of them new fans.

Kentucky grilled chicken
Chris Long on twitter: "i see where some niners fans talked pretty bad 2 @CortFinnegan today. just remember yall havent beaten us in 500 days or so"

Oh man, I see some heavy beat downs coming. I think the Niners are going to just take the Rams apart this year. The Niners are going to play angry this year all year.