There are 138 users in the forums

The Forty-Niners and Rams Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
All these spats popping up because all the teams in our division genuinely envy us
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
All these spats popping up because all the teams in our division genuinely envy us

Say what you want about Rams fans, but I don't see them purposely going over to our new stadium and pissing on it. Rams fans are intelligent and civilized compared to Seahawks fans.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Say what you want about Rams fans, but I don't see them purposely going over to our new stadium and pissing on it. Rams fans are intelligent and civilized compared to Seahawks fans.

A fit of rage would come over me upon seeing such an act. I don't believe in pissing on inanimate objects but for my team to devour the opponent and this is what I hope our team will do on the gridiron and not for the fans to attain victory through random acts of vandalism
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Niners gonna sweep dat azz

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niners gonna sweep dat azz

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

This is my favorite in the whole thread.

Call the two games from last year your mistakes as much as you want. Isn't the final fact simply whether it is a W or a L? I see you say that all the time to other subjects. Yet here you have a zillion excuses.

If Givens drops a touchdown pass, or Zuerlain f**ks up a kick, are you going to have excuses as to why you won? No. It will be your W. And you will boast.

I see the facts for 2013 like this. Niners are the superior team. Not disputable. Rams are a hot mess of young talent. Finally they are a hot mess of something positive. Who will win? Well, that's why the game is going to be played.
I'm also intrigued by our 62-62-3 record against each other. Has to break to someone's favor this season. And it better not be a damn 4 added.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
I'm also intrigued by our 62-62-3 record against each other. Has to break to someone's favor this season. And it better not be a damn 4 added.

I am sure that we will win both so no need to worry about another tie. Just bring your hanky to the games!
I think it's interesting that the all time head-to-head records for the Niners are tied with both the Rams and the Seahawks.

Niners-Rams: 62-62-3
Niners-Seahawks: 14-14

And BTW, a glance at those numbers shows why the Niners-Rams rivalry is and always will be the biggest rivalry in the NFC West. The Seahawks are not only just the new kids in town, but they have had the luxury of coming into the division during a down period for both the Niners and the Rams. If they would have entered the division any time in the 80's or 90's, both the Rams and the Niners would have blown them out the door.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k cortaland finnigaf
Finnigan is a real d**k isn't he. What's with the NFC West corners? There's Sherman, Browner, Finnigan and let's not forget that the Niners have a pretty good one too who can't seem to keep his mouth closed.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Jun 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM ]

Finnigan is a real d**k isn't he. What's with the NFC West corners? There's Sherman, Browner, Finnigan and let's not forget that the Niners have a pretty good one too who can't seem to keep his mouth closed.

I guess CB's are taking over from WR's as the biggest divas in the NFL.
Finnegan seems to me like he takes it to another level. Sherman likes to get under other players' skin with trash talk. Browner just plays tough. Culliver is kind of a knucklehead. But Finnegan seems pretty mean to me the way he plays. He doesn't just trash talk. He borders on dirty play.
Finnegan seems to me like he takes it to another level. Sherman likes to get under other players' skin with trash talk. Browner just plays tough. Culliver is kind of a knucklehead. But Finnegan seems pretty mean to me the way he plays. He doesn't just trash talk. He borders on dirty play.

When he gets a good licking from Vance or has to face Iupati on a pulling block on a designed run, he will close his trap
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
When he gets a good licking from Vance or has to face Iupati on a pulling block on a designed run, he will close his trap

It's always a great thing to watch a trash talking or dirty defensive player get pancaked or juked out of his shoes.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
This is my favorite in the whole thread.

Call the two games from last year your mistakes as much as you want. Isn't the final fact simply whether it is a W or a L? I see you say that all the time to other subjects. Yet here you have a zillion excuses.

If Givens drops a touchdown pass, or Zuerlain f**ks up a kick, are you going to have excuses as to why you won? No. It will be your W. And you will boast.

I see the facts for 2013 like this. Niners are the superior team. Not disputable. Rams are a hot mess of young talent. Finally they are a hot mess of something positive. Who will win? Well, that's why the game is going to be played.

I like your attitude. No doubt your team is stocked full of young talent, especially at WR, CB and DL. You also have a good front office and a great coach. For the first time in years, Rams fans have a right to be excited about the upcoming season. I made it a point to buy tickets to the Rams game at the 'Stick in early December. Should be an interesting matchup.
Share 49ersWebzone