There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Browner wants to wring Harbaugh's neck

What a buffoon
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Comments like that are immature, idiotic and just plain stupid. He should be fined for making a statement like that...or suspended. NFL.com characterized it as a threat...so wouldn't surprise me to see Goodell address it.

If I openly said I'd like to ring the neck of the Marketing Manager at work, I'd get fired for threats and creating a hostile work environment. The Police would likely be called and charges would be filed.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
f**k that culero
Heres a winner from Barrows report on this in the comments section, plz explain if it makes sense to you

"For all of you 9'ers fans that are acting as if Jim Harbarf is somehow innocent in all this, you really make me sick. You really highlight yourselves as being some of the most petty fans there are in the NFL. Jim Harbaugh crossed a line. That the question was posed to HIM is irrelevant. He could have just as easily taken the high road and said "Next question" or "No comment" - as he has done before during his time there to the S.F. media.

It's really none of Jim Harbaugh's business as to what's going on in Seattle; other than scouting them as an opponent. He really just should have kept quiet about it, because now this is what he gets to deal with - but he knows that. He wanted this. Just remember that, kids - Harbaugh brought this on. It was his intention to incite.

And to the author of this article, why are you twisting facts? What is your purpose in that? To thicken the pot that is already being stirred? You are as just as much to blame as Harbarf in this regard. Brandon Browner never said he wants to "wring Harbaugh's neck". What he implied is that if Harbaugh actually, physically lined up in front of him, on the field, that he would put his hands around his neck, but he made no actual threats, so please, get your story straight and strive harder for credibility."
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Stupid ass fan.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Stupid ass fan.

I agree especially on this part

Brandon Browner never said he wants to "wring Harbaugh's neck". What he implied is that if Harbaugh actually, physically lined up in front of him, on the field, that he would put his hands around his neck, but he made no actual threats, so please, get your story straight and strive harder for credibility

How stupid do you have to be to realize its the same thing no matter how you word it, illegal both in games and on the street, some seahawks fans just are stupid beyond belief.
I live up here. I can tell you the majority of Seahawk fans on the net that post like that are "new" fans. These are not the same fans that watched Largent. Hell the majority of them probably dont even know who largent is. Over the last few years there has been a huge and steady increase to the seahawks bandwagon in the region, The majority of these "fans" you encounter on the internet are not old school seattle fans. They are cocky, unhumble, little brats living in their moms basement that have no idea what a joke their franchise has historicly been. The ones who are old timers, are very unsure of the new regime. They realize that they could fall flat on their faces building the roster like they have, and they realize that the mentality of the team, while edgy, cannot be sustained long term, and coments that have come out of the club the last few years are bad for the franchise.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Stupid ass fan.

I agree especially on this part

Brandon Browner never said he wants to "wring Harbaugh's neck". What he implied is that if Harbaugh actually, physically lined up in front of him, on the field, that he would put his hands around his neck, but he made no actual threats, so please, get your story straight and strive harder for credibility

How stupid do you have to be to realize its the same thing no matter how you word it, illegal both in games and on the street, some seahawks fans just are stupid beyond belief.

I love the chain of one moron sticking up for another moron, lol. There's gotta be some super retard who will defend this fan's comments.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I live up here. I can tell you the majority of Seahawk fans on the net that post like that are "new" fans. These are not the same fans that watched Largent. Hell the majority of them probably dont even know who largent is. Over the last few years there has been a huge and steady increase to the seahawks bandwagon in the region, The majority of these "fans" you encounter on the internet are not old school seattle fans. They are cocky, unhumble, little brats living in their moms basement that have no idea what a joke their franchise has historicly been. The ones who are old timers, are very unsure of the new regime. They realize that they could fall flat on their faces building the roster like they have, and they realize that the mentality of the team, while edgy, cannot be sustained long term, and coments that have come out of the club the last few years are bad for the franchise.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I love the chain of one moron sticking up for another moron, lol. There's gotta be some super retard who will defend this fan's comments.

Its the way of the 12th b***h
Terrorist threat??????
Some Seahawk fans are just amazing. "Crossing the line"??!! Hilarious. They've got the most PED infractions over the last five years in the league, but it's "crossing the line" to talk about it when asked if you have an opinion.

Whatever on the PED's. That train has left the station. They've got their reputation on that one sealed. What I'd like to see is the ref's taking a closer look at how their corners are mugging receivers well past the five yard barrier. Remember the rules? There are rules about that as well.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Heres a winner from Barrows report on this in the comments section, plz explain if it makes sense to you

"For all of you 9'ers fans that are acting as if Jim Harbarf is somehow innocent in all this, you really make me sick. You really highlight yourselves as being some of the most petty fans there are in the NFL. Jim Harbaugh crossed a line. That the question was posed to HIM is irrelevant. He could have just as easily taken the high road and said "Next question" or "No comment" - as he has done before during his time there to the S.F. media.

It's really none of Jim Harbaugh's business as to what's going on in Seattle; other than scouting them as an opponent. He really just should have kept quiet about it, because now this is what he gets to deal with - but he knows that. He wanted this. Just remember that, kids - Harbaugh brought this on. It was his intention to incite.

And to the author of this article, why are you twisting facts? What is your purpose in that? To thicken the pot that is already being stirred? You are as just as much to blame as Harbarf in this regard. Brandon Browner never said he wants to "wring Harbaugh's neck". What he implied is that if Harbaugh actually, physically lined up in front of him, on the field, that he would put his hands around his neck, but he made no actual threats, so please, get your story straight and strive harder for credibility."

The guy who compares us to Raider fans is amazing...What are Hawk fans drinking?
Perhaps Seattle fans are correct about Adderall not being classified as a steroid. But, it still causes extreme irritable and aggressive episodes during withdrawal stages. So I think the roid rage comments can still fly.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/adderall__aggression_and_potential_withdrawal_affects_t93794.html
Keep in mind that nobody but the NFL and the players themselves know exactly what they were taking. And, as Harbaugh and others have pointed out, we don't know that it was Adderall. Adderall is what the agents tell the players to say they were taking because there is less stigma associated with it than with steroids. My guess is that most of the time it's something more than Adderall. Browner, for example, is a veteran who is getting up there in years. Does he really need help with his concentration or does he need help with his muscle mass and recuperative powers?