There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Browner wants to wring Harbaugh's neck

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
There has to be,,

Everett wasn't just a scrub playing the position until someone better came along ..he was their guy

And the game we're talking about him sacking himself was the NFC Championship game! Besides, if you're talking about Garcia, you're wrong. There was a play that looked kind of like that, but if you watch closely, you see he's grabbed and kind of clipped before he goes down. Nobody got close to even touching Chris Everett.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Me too. They have too many charachter flaws on that team. I live by the motto cheaters never prosper. This will come crashing down on SEA.

Their schedule is brutal and i predict 9-7 or less.

Tell that to Belichick.

They have to live with that asterisk. Anytime a Patriot brags about winning just say Spygate and watch them lose it.

lol
If the Seahawks regress this year, it won't be because a few of them were taking PED's. It will be because their road schedule is absolutely brutal, they'll be without some key players for key games, and at least a couple of their players won't have as good a year as last season.

It's not just because I don't like him, but I think a prime candidate is Sherman. Offenses have the entire off season to figure out what made him so successful and pretty much everyone gets it - he is real good at getting physical at the line of scrimmage, slowing down a receiver and knocking them off their timing. He also is very good at subtly grabbing on to jerseys down field and staying with a receiver that way. So, my prediction is that offenses will use motion and bunch formations to get receivers away and by Sherman so that he has to run with them without getting close enough to mug them. He seems mentally fragile to me so my guess would be that if that happens a few times and he gets burned, he'll start pressing and get thrown off his game. The other player I think might not have as good a year is Wilson. In Wilson's case, I'm not sure why. I just have a feeling he's going to have a sophomore slump.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Good. Hope we smash the s**t out of them.

Pretty much sums it up^^^
SanDiego had it right. A. Davis would slaughter Browner before he got to Harbs. Maybe we keep that Okoye guy around as Jims personal protector


But seriously, with all of the insane death threats to Kyle a few years back, and now coming from a player, Goddell really should step in here. He crushed the Saints over BountyGate, and that was to hurt people. Wrap his hands around a coaches neck?, this guy needs to go away. Its not anti-seahawks, this is boarderline criminal.

As an aside, where are all the seahawks fans (Hawker) in this thread trying to defend this?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
As an aside, where are all the seahawks fans (Hawker) in this thread trying to defend this?

I can't really see any of the Hawks fans who come here as the type of fans who would defend this type of statement.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
SanDiego had it right. A. Davis would slaughter Browner before he got to Harbs. Maybe we keep that Okoye guy around as Jims personal protector


But seriously, with all of the insane death threats to Kyle a few years back, and now coming from a player, Goddell really should step in here. He crushed the Saints over BountyGate, and that was to hurt people. Wrap his hands around a coaches neck?, this guy needs to go away. Its not anti-seahawks, this is boarderline criminal.

As an aside, where are all the seahawks fans (Hawker) in this thread trying to defend this?

"Misquote."

"Browner and Harbaugh are friends and there is nothing to contradict that"

"Browner's seal was broken"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
Here's a sampling from Seahawk world when discussing Browner saying he would like to physically strangle an NFL Head coach just for talking about the fact that he was caught taking PED's:

"I'm loving that Brandon is getting more and more air time lately. I love his perspective on things. You wanna talk about keepin it real? Brandon Browner keeps it real, all the time. I love it. That nasty edge he plays with on the field, he lives it. I'm glad he's one of us. Definitely one of my 3 favorite Seahawks along with Russ and Marshawn."

See, Niner fans? Browner is just "keeping it real." And, my favorite line, "he's one of us."
[ Edited by GNielsen on Jun 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Here's a sampling from Seahawk world when discussing Browner saying he would like to physically strangle an NFL Head coach just for talking about the fact that he was caught taking PED's:

"I'm loving that Brandon is getting more and more air time lately. I love his perspective on things. You wanna talk about keepin it real? Brandon Browner keeps it real, all the time. I love it. That nasty edge he plays with on the field, he lives it. I'm glad he's one of us. Definitely one of my 3 favorite Seahawks along with Russ and Marshawn."

See, Niner fans? Browner is just "keeping it real." And, my favorite line, "he's one of us."

Keeping it real, so real that by the time the season starts there whole team will be suspended! Sorry Ass f**king SeaCOCKS!
Yea he's really tough threatening a coach.

In his prime I'd bet on JH to drag Browner across the floor.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Yea he's really tough threatening a coach.

In his prime I'd bet on JH to drag Browner across the floor.

Yeah Harbaugh woulda kicked his ass for sure. Harbaugh was a pretty big dude.
A MOTHAf**kIN JIHAD ON YOU!!
Outside of the Niners organization (and brother John) who doesn't? Yawn, next topic.
NFL.com finally caught wind of the story. lol more stupidity coming from SEA.

I can't believe they have an issue with JH and his sideline antics and Kaepernicking, yet they justify their teams' criminal, poor sportsmanship, and cheating ways.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212441/article/brandon-browner-threatens-49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM ]
The NFL needs to get involved in this. Brewer is a f**king psychopath if he thinks he can threaten an NFL coach.