There are 241 users in the forums

Brandon Browner wants to wring Harbaugh's neck

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
like i said, people talk tough when they are scared

Yup. These motherf**kers are trying to get in as much trash talk as possible before we play again. That 42-13 win they got over us was their superbowl. That game was a fluke. We came off a short week and were just flat throughout the game. Historically, Pete Carroll has been Jim Harbaugh's b***h. And come week two we are going to make the whole Seattle team our b***h.
Good. Hope we smash the s**t out of them.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Just to add one more thing... Seattle is the most over-rated team in the league, and they, as well as their fan base are believing all the hype. Mark my words, Seattle is in for a rude awakening and won't make the play-offs this season.

I am tending to believe this more and more.
Originally posted by kush:
Just to add one more thing... Seattle is the most over-rated team in the league, and they, as well as their fan base are believing all the hype. Mark my words, Seattle is in for a rude awakening and won't make the play-offs this season.

Me too. They have too many charachter flaws on that team. I live by the motto cheaters never prosper. This will come crashing down on SEA.

Their schedule is brutal and i predict 9-7 or less.
BB can EAD
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
BB can EAD

He can eat an economy size bag full of them FWIW IMO TBPH.
Originally posted by kush:

I believe they have five 10:00 games. They play the Falcons, Texans, Colts, Giants and Panthers at 10 AM. Pretty brutal. They get the Saints and the Vikings at home. Plus, their home game against the Niners really couldn't favor the Niners more - in middle September it's likely to be dry and not cold up there and both teams will be at full strength. So, I look to the Niners stopping their run and the Niners O-line pushing them around. It's very possible that Marshawn might miss a few games at some point in the season. And, the Seahawks have just as big a target on their backs as the Niners now - let's see if they can handle that as well as Niner teams have. And then, there's Russell Wilson. Will he have a sophomore slump? Statistically, it happens about half the time. Every team in the division has good run defense. Niners, Rams and Cards all have good run defense and will be looking to stop the run so Wilson can't play action and go deep into the backfield as he likes to. Teams will also be trying real hard to seal off the edges on him so he can't start running around in circles like Fran Tarkenton.

So, put it all together and you might see a significant drop off. That's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for a convincing Niner win in the second week and a drop off in wins overall for the Seahawks. Because that's what it's going to take to shut Seahawk fan's pie hole.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I heard that interview and Browner sounded like a complete jack ass. He came across like a big dumb jock. JH completely owned their asses.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Rome can be a real dick, but that is too funny. Do we all know why Rome was calling him Chris on the air after the great tennis player, Chris Everett? His point was that maybe Everett was better suited to tennis. That stemmed from the '89 NFC Championship game when Everett got so flustered by the Niner pass rush that he ended up sacking himself on one play. It's on the NFL films highlight of the game. The Niner pass rush is converging at one point and he just goes down in the pocket without being touched. When he first came into the league, they were calling him "the next Joe Montana." Funny.

True story... but we Niners fans have no room to talk. We have had two QBs that pulled a Chrissy Everett since then. One of them was JTO... the other will remain nameless, as I and many others really liked him. ( no, not # 11 or # 7)
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Jun 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Rome can be a real dick, but that is too funny. Do we all know why Rome was calling him Chris on the air after the great tennis player, Chris Everett? His point was that maybe Everett was better suited to tennis. That stemmed from the '89 NFC Championship game when Everett got so flustered by the Niner pass rush that he ended up sacking himself on one play. It's on the NFL films highlight of the game. The Niner pass rush is converging at one point and he just goes down in the pocket without being touched. When he first came into the league, they were calling him "the next Joe Montana." Funny.

True story... but we Niners fans have no room to talk. We have had two QBs that pulled a Chrissy Everett since then. One of them was JTO... the other will remain nameless, as I and many others really liked him. ( no, not # 11 or # 7)

Those QBs you are mentioning weren't Star QBs for the 9ers

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I didn't realize that was the criteria or point, mmk.
They talkin bout wrings, we talk about rings
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Me too. They have too many charachter flaws on that team. I live by the motto cheaters never prosper. This will come crashing down on SEA.

Their schedule is brutal and i predict 9-7 or less.

Tell that to Belichick.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I didn't realize that was the criteria or point, mmk.
There has to be,,

Everett wasn't just a scrub playing the position until someone better came along ..he was their guy
All this is trash talk coming out of Seattle is playing right into the hands of the NFC CHAMPION 49ERS!! They are all buying in to their own hype now hook line and sinker. Hell they've been sucking each others wangs up there since the 42-13 shellacking they put on us. I will be completely shocked if the 49ers go up to Seattle week 2 and come out flat. I think the players have been fuming over that loss since it happened and I hope they all get sweet vindication for themselves and for all us faithful! GO NINERS! F the Seahawks and all their hating fans. Beat a better team than Chicago outside of CLink and then you can talk division title aspirations and playoffs. That schedule demands more respect right now than that team IMO. Its still not as tough as the 49ers schedule last season. I don't care what anyone says.
Share 49ersWebzone