LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Brandon Browner wants to wring Harbaugh's neck

Shop 49ers game tickets
"He's never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I'd put my hands around his neck"....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/13/seahawks-browner-would-like-to-wring-jim-harbaughs-neck/

ROID rage anyone?
[ Edited by Cooper22 on Jun 13, 2013 at 5:57 PM ]
I think he should be fined for conduct like that. Great role model!
Jim would make Browner look like Jim Kelly lol...

Wow and I actually liked him. I know this is a rivalry but you don't have to go that far Mr. Browner. They are all high and mighty ever since their big victory over us.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wow and I actually liked him. I know this is a rivalry but you don't have to go that far Mr. Browner. They are all high and mighty ever since their big victory over us.

Also faster at exiting the playoffs. What can't that team do?!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Also faster at exiting the playoffs. What can't that team do?!

stop sucking Russell Wilsons seacock lol
They are really embracing this bad guy thing up there in Seattle . I mean who gets busted for roids then says he wants to choke people who comment on it. Whew they are some straight fool ass thugs...
The funny thing is Harbaugh prob would kick his ass
No big deal. Let boldin murder him on the field

Originally posted by matthewabbit:
They are really embracing this bad guy thing up there in Seattle . I mean who gets busted for roids then says he wants to choke people who comment on it. Whew they are some straight fool ass thugs...

The team takes after the coach, no surprise. I mean our players talk s**t too but not to the extent to where we pull death threats, even if its obviously not true. I mean Carlos Rogers talked a lot of s**t but he was respectful when he needed to. I remember when he was gonna do the salsa at the giants game but he refrained from doing so because Cruz said it was for his grandma.
This just shows the Seaturds are the immature ones. They complain about Harbaugh all the time. Harbaugh was asked a question. He didn't single out players. He just answered it.

They are so due for a collapse this year and I can't wait for it to happen.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
This just shows the Seaturds are the immature ones. They complain about Harbaugh all the time. Harbaugh was asked a question. He didn't single out players. He just answered it.

They are so due for a collapse this year and I can't wait for it to happen.

I hope they do. I don't mind that they are a good team, it's better to have competition. But it's the fact that they are a*****es and arrogant due to their successes. I don't see the patriots or packers talking crap about every team. The falcons don't do that. But the seahawks are just embarrassing themselves in the media. Maybe it's due to the fact that they aren't successful very often and they don't know how to win
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

The team takes after the coach, no surprise. I mean our players talk s**t too but not to the extent to where we pull death threats, even if its obviously not true. I mean Carlos Rogers talked a lot of s**t but he was respectful when he needed to. I remember when he was gonna do the salsa at the giants game but he refrained from doing so because Cruz said it was for his grandma.

I agree. Pete Carrol doesn't give a damn what his teams do off the field. The guy knows his x's and o's, but he has no class and his team has no class.
Typical low rent thug....this scumbag will probably get arrested or suspended soon enough....he'll it seems threatening a coach should be grounds for league intervention.
Share 49ersWebzone