There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Austin Collie

Originally posted by vermonator:
Seriously, though, I wouldn't be surprised if Baalke did sign both Collie and Robinson ,

I would and not because i have alot of hope and some faith in our current receivers, because i really think the last message Baalke wants to give out to the league is that were desperate.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by KegBert:
I know concussions are serious business but that s**t was funny lol.

Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well if they're gonna sign Collie they might as see if he can go through Preseason first. Good luck to his noggin.

Well, both Collie and Robinson are equally bad when it comes to concussions. We just need to try our luck.
Sign both...Dude who knows his name, address and SS number at the end of preseason wins a roster spot.

I know concussions are serious business but that s**t was funny lol.

It's funny cause it's stupid.

It was a joke...relax. Clearly concussions are a serious deal, but nobody has one right now...it's not like I am kicking these guys while they are down.
i wouldn't mind signing both collie and robinson if healthy.

Boldin
collee
robinson
patton
jenkins
williams

let mario and crabs start the season on IR
I'd rather trade for Cooper hell he might get cut which would be fine. He's a big body type. might fit our offense.
Originally posted by wailers15:
I'd rather trade for Cooper hell he might get cut which would be fine. He's a big body type. might fit our offense.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by wailers15:

lol why not? I'd do it for depth. Williams and Manningham coming off big knee injuries?? Will they be full speed? Jenkins?? Sounds like he's a mess. We don't have much options.
Obviously they don't want to drop $$$ on a FA or they would look at Lloyd. We are thin
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m @MikeGarafolo: Done deal: WR Austin Collie is signing with the 49ers

SUPER BOWL
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo1m
@MikeGarafolo: Done deal: WR Austin Collie is signing with the 49ers

Retweeted by Matt Barrows
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m @MikeGarafolo: Done deal: WR Austin Collie is signing with the 49ers

SUPER BOWL

Ehrmagrd!
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:

he aight.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home