There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Austin Collie

• buck
  • Veteran
Collie can catch the football.

Austin Collie in three years, 2009 to 2011, had 172 receptions for 1,839 yards, and 16 touchdowns.

He caught 66.4% of the passes thrown to him.

He has had problems, but not with his hands.
He should wear the Steve Wallace helmet.

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:
How disappointing is this signing? His last good game was 3 years ago. The first time he sneezes he'll be declared medically ineligible. Why would this has-been even be in the conversation let alone now collecting a NFL pay check? This is a joke. Baalke must be in desperation mode because 4 weeks before the season starts we don't have anyone who can catch OR cover at CB. Plus our 'star' QB has been acting like a street thug. Our GM has been a joke (AJ Jenkins) the last 2 years. In my view if we don't make and win the SB this year, he should be fired.

I agree

You are joking, right

Yes
no one, except maybe Lowell Cohn, would agree with that s**t lol
How disappointing is this signing? His last good game was 3 years ago. The first time he sneezes he'll be declared medically ineligible. Why would this has-been even be in the conversation let alone now collecting a NFL pay check? This is a joke. Baalke must be in desperation mode because 4 weeks before the season starts we don't have anyone who can catch OR cover at CB. Plus our 'star' QB has been acting like a street thug. Our GM has been a joke (AJ Jenkins) the last 2 years. In my view if we don't make and win the SB this year, he should be fired.

I agree

You are joking, right

Yes

don't feed the troll
I can't wait for AJJenkins to go street thug. Come on, AJ. Show us the stuff. It's time.

I'd love to see some st out of Jenkins right now.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Yes

Sorry. I should have known, but with the crap that is getting spewed, it becomes hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Well Holmes, I tend to agree with you. Moriarty has returned
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

If Moriarty is back, he should be caught, executed, and then tried.

Wait...., hmmm, no that is right order.

If Moriarty is back, he should be caught, executed, and then tried.

Wait...., hmmm, no that is right order.

But the Professor is kind of funny!
  • buck
  • Veteran

hmm, even scoundrels have redeeming qualities.

OK, backing to the drawing board, have to rethink my basic assumptions.

hmm, even scoundrels have redeeming qualities.

OK, backing to the drawing board, have to rethink my basic assumptions.

Elementary!
Originally posted by Muggins:
He should wear the Steve Wallace helmet.

very subtle.
with all those guys in camp, reps are going to get spread out. they're going to have to weed some guys out to really get the guys that will stick more reps.

competition just got turned up.
Guys... am I the only one that really really wants Austin Collie to make the roster, and gets frustrated that they don 't put him in until late in the 3rd or 4th quarter? I know he's recovering from his injury but he's looked solid... he's caught some catches for 1st downs. He's caught everything thrown to him..
And more importantly, I remember how good he can be, especially in the slot.
... but sadly I think he's gonna be cut...
are you gonna be ok? ...