LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

WR Austin Collie

Shop 49ers game tickets
WHERE THE f**k IS BRANDON LLOYD?????? hes a better wr than anyone on the market right now an right now any problems hed cause are worth it cause we have possibly no one.
Originally posted by cciowa:
so it is a joke? ok fine, i fell for it, what the hell,,, but yes going back to the mods point,. you really got to give jenkins some pre season games. if you cut him now, then something happened cuz that is pretty quick to cut a first rounder before they have played a pre season game. I at least am willing to give the kid till the end of pre season to rise up from where he is now.

He showed plenty of flashes last preseason. Thing is he was supposed to redshirt last season behind Moss, Crabtree and Mario. This season he was supposed to compete for time behind Boldin and Crabtree with KW because Mario is still out. Realistically I believe they hope he can start definitively next season while Patton competes for time
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Collie is a good pick up but is another guy to worry about...

What if last season was one freak play?

2011: 16 games 54 catches. Can that happen again?

Wondering about the knee. All good? He was on the market for awhile.
Originally posted by stefano89:
WHERE THE f**k IS BRANDON LLOYD?????? hes a better wr than anyone on the market right now an right now any problems hed cause are worth it cause we have possibly no one.

Will he block on runs?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
so it is a joke? ok fine, i fell for it, what the hell,,, but yes going back to the mods point,. you really got to give jenkins some pre season games. if you cut him now, then something happened cuz that is pretty quick to cut a first rounder before they have played a pre season game. I at least am willing to give the kid till the end of pre season to rise up from where he is now.

He showed plenty of flashes last preseason. Thing is he was supposed to redshirt last season behind Moss, Crabtree and Mario. This season he was supposed to compete for time behind Boldin and Crabtree with KW because Mario is still out. Realistically I believe they hope he can start definitively next season while Patton competes for time
these "little" injuries our wide outs have really did mess things up. maybe the signings will get those guys back on the field to prove themselves because really everyones job, cept for boldin, is in limbo when you add two more guys to the mix. now moore and hall have someone to compete against and boldin can be given a rest
these "little" injuries our wide outs have really did mess things up. maybe the signings will get those guys back on the field to prove themselves because really everyones job, cept for boldin, is in limbo when you add two more guys to the mix. now moore and hall have someone to compete against and boldin can be given a rest

Yes. So true! Give them all a needed nudge
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well I guess I was wrong about his concussions, at least the team thinks hes well enough.

eh...we're pretty desperate.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

it is not good news for miss lloyd when she has not yet signed with anyone and the niners figure two guys with average nfl resumes deserve a job. miss lloyd just is not that good plus she will not block nor go over the middle nor make an effort when a pass is sailing at her head

Will he block on runs?

and que the famous gif in 3..2..1...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well I guess I was wrong about his concussions, at least the team thinks hes well enough.

eh...we're pretty desperate.
probably but i do feel better about our wide out situation now as compared to last night at this time..... now if this were happening on the week before the first regular season game,, well then i may have an episode

it is not good news for miss lloyd when she has not yet signed with anyone and the niners figure two guys with average nfl resumes deserve a job. miss lloyd just is not that good plus she will not block nor go over the middle nor make an effort when a pass is sailing at her head

DOES NOT WANT
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Will he block on runs?

and que the famous gif in 3..2..1...
and for gods sake she ducked that ball when it was coming in from rat,,, what the hell do you think she would do with a ck fastball coming at her?
Originally posted by susweel:
Baalke is in full panic mode at WR after he failed to properly address the position in free agency. The next panic move will be at FS if Reid doesnt look good pre-season.

Do you really want me to go back to your comments from the 2011 draft bro???
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
He gonna take Jenkins #17 lol
Right out of the gate this becomes Boldin, Williams, Collie, Davis, and that new beast TE who just gets open and catches everything.

Jenkins and perhaps hawkins in the #4. With Davis lined up wide at times.

With Kaepernick having time to throw, and that triple threat rb corps.

You think about it that is pretty explosive.

Share 49ersWebzone