There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chad Johnson to spend 30 days in jail for slapping attorney's butt

Originally posted by MILFS:
f**k that c**ty judge.

power tripping b***h

Couldn't have said it any better.
Dam that judge is hot would let her handcuff me!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jun 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
his attorney is a dude. that judge is somethin else abusing their authority just like cops

What a b***h... That's what's wrong with the justice system right there, up tight power hungry b***hes like her, what does gesturing to your attorney have anything to do with anything wow
while she did overreact, Chad needs a reality check. Everything is a joke to him. He's not even employed. Sure he has...some? millions/thousands, but in 10-15 years with 4 kids from different mommas, he's going to be in deep shti.
Your right I took it as 30 days for just gesturing to his lawyer but he deserves this for beating on his wife
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Your right I took it as 30 days for just gesturing to his lawyer but he deserves this for beating on his wife

I believe the judge overreacted, but I'm shedding no tears for Chad Johnson.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Should've never messed with Evelyn Lozada even though she was fine.
aw boo

this judge auditioned to have her own court show but was denied.

Thumbs down.
He deserves more than 30 days in the hole for beating his wife. How about 30 weeks?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
He deserves more than 30 days in the hole for beating his wife. How about 30 weeks?

he head butted her. He and T.O. need some serious counci

that b***h deserved to be hit.
She let him out I see.
  • IT21

headbutting her out of emotion isnt beating her lol

I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but he didn't "beat" her. 30 days for one headbutt is enough
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

headbutting her out of emotion isnt beating her lol

I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but he didn't "beat" her. 30 days for one headbutt is enough

headbutting someone is still IMO considered an offense, and a beating. You wouldn't like it I headbutted you? He got what he deserved. But the judge was nice to let it go and let him out.
Heard Chad was supposed to be on Good Morning America this morning with Robin Roberts.