There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chad Johnson to spend 30 days in jail for slapping attorney's butt

Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What a b***h judge. Chad is a moron for behaving that way in a court setting. Go ahead and fine him, but don't give him jail time. I don't care if the judge felt he disrespected the court. Nobody should serve jail time for victimless offenses. Our court systems and government are so out of wack right now. It's scary.

Victimless crime? He beat his wife. Anyone of us doing that would be in jail.

this is true.

Don't really understand why people are mad at the judge or anything. Chad put himself in that position.

People more upset at the judge than at Chad attacking his wife, lol. Gotta love the US.

Maybe because the judge seemed to sentence him based purely on him slapping his attorney in the ass. Chad played football for 12 years. A teammate makes a good play, he's getting a slap in the ass.

Thank you. If they wanted to jail him, they should have done it when he beat his wife, or when he violated his parole. He's being jailed for a butt slap. That's wrong.
Ocho-dumbass!
This was bullsh@! We can put a guy in Jail for 30 days for an ass pat but not ONE banker goes to jail for ruining this country.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What a b***h judge. Chad is a moron for behaving that way in a court setting. Go ahead and fine him, but don't give him jail time. I don't care if the judge felt he disrespected the court. Nobody should serve jail time for victimless offenses. Our court systems and government are so out of wack right now. It's scary.

Victimless crime? He beat his wife. Anyone of us doing that would be in jail.

this is true.

Don't really understand why people are mad at the judge or anything. Chad put himself in that position.

People more upset at the judge than at Chad attacking his wife, lol. Gotta love the US.

Maybe because the judge seemed to sentence him based purely on him slapping his attorney in the ass. Chad played football for 12 years. A teammate makes a good play, he's getting a slap in the ass.

Thank you. If they wanted to jail him, they should have done it when he beat his wife, or when he violated his parole. He's being jailed for a butt slap. That's wrong.

All he had to Do is stay quiet and not slap anyone's ass. FAIL.

30 days in a jail for beating women is what normal people get anyways.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,555
He was getting no jail time for head butting his wife, but 30 days for smacking his attorney on the butt? Something is wrong with that picture.
Originally posted by BobS:
He was getting no jail time for head butting his wife, but 30 days for smacking his attorney on the butt? Something is wrong with that picture.

meh, end result is favorable. that's what he gets for acting out in court
he fingered his lawyer, considered sodomy thus the jail time.
The Judge immediately prior to the "incident" praised his attorney and Johnson responded with a very quick atta boy with the butt smack to his attorney. I'll bet the judge felt pretty dumb after seeing the "incident" on video. It looked like nervous energy to me . . . not lack of respect . . . and I'm no Chad Johnson fan . . . far from it.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
This was bullsh@! We can put a guy in Jail for 30 days for an ass pat but not ONE banker goes to jail for ruining this country.

Man, this is the exact same thing I thought when I read the story. Talk about a hacked up system.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The Judge immediately prior to the "incident" praised his attorney and Johnson responded with a very quick atta boy with the butt smack to his attorney. I'll bet the judge felt pretty dumb after seeing the "incident" on video. It looked like nervous energy to me . . . not lack of respect . . . and I'm no Chad Johnson fan . . . far from it.


Right. When the judge made it personal, Chad let his guard down and made a personal jester of his own. I think the jail time is a result of his reputation/celebrity status. The judge didn't want to appear weak in front of him, even though she's the one who caused him to let his guard down.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
This was bullsh@! We can put a guy in Jail for 30 days for an ass pat but not ONE banker goes to jail for ruining this country.


Jail time? How about 50 million dollar parachutes?
The lawyers they hire are so good, they could have sex with the lawyer in the court room and still not be censured by the judge.
Originally posted by BobS:
He was getting no jail time for head butting his wife, but 30 days for smacking his attorney on the butt? Something is wrong with that picture.

I think it had to do with more of the fact the judge didn't think he was taking anything seriously. I mean he missed a parole meeting with his officer. That's what he was there for. Then for the judge to see that obviously didn't set well with her. Did she go over the top with it being 30 days? Probably.
Way to go ochocinco. You remain in character...not a character, but a perfect dumb azz.
What an idiot lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,506