LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 155 users in the forums

Chad Johnson to spend 30 days in jail for slapping attorney's butt

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Complete BS to assume that because other people laughed, Chad meant it as a joke. He was obviously just giving props to his lawyer. The judge should serve his sentence instead for abuse of power.
[ Edited by vaden on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:54 AM ]
Originally posted by 8749:
This isn't right. This is why I am studying to become a Judge, I would have let Chad free. It was a mistake on Chad's part but honestly he may have not even intended to be funny... but even if he was, the Judge should have just swallowed her pride and moved on. Shameful, but at the same time I understand her position as a female.

Chad Johnson felt it was a more relaxed atmosphere when the judge said, "You have a very good attorney, you should be thankful." The judge obviously knows the attorney, Chad thought it was basically over at that point. He was being himself, he would have done that in private, and I doubt he wanted the room to break out laughing.
The judge didn't want him to just walk away into the sunset after the whole room started laughing, she wanted to maintain a reputation for herself, she didn't want to seem like her courtroom was a circus.
The people who were laughing were pretty stupid also, they should know that you aren't supposed to laugh in a courtroom, especially based upon the actions of a defendant or plaintiff. The judge could have censured them as well.

This is what happens when you have a room full of stupid people (except for Chad's attorney).
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by spizzy:
That lawyer is a power hungry c**t who wants to make a name for herself

Glad you know the difference between a lawyer and judge.

Chad Johnson is sure familiar with the difference between the two
[ Edited by sacninesixteen on Jun 11, 2013 at 2:47 AM ]
My friend is a judge and I was a guest in his courtroom. The people in front of him that day were all scared ..................
I agree, the judge reneged on the deal.

But if you violated your parole several times and are in front of a female judge (domestic violence offenders worst enemy) in regards to violations due to a domestic violence charge..... You stay on your best behavior until the little hammer hits and she says court is adjourned (sp)

Dumb ass
Anyone notice the judge was shaking while making her ruling? I think she was a little nervous doing what she did.
Child, please.
Throw the key away.
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
his attorney is a dude. that judge is somethin else abusing their authority just like cops

relax bro, you dont know the story at all.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that judge would get it HORD!

Originally posted by vaden:
Complete BS to assume that because other people laughed, Chad meant it as a joke. He was obviously just giving props to his lawyer. The judge should serve his sentence instead for abuse of power.

you need to understand the situation.

When you have a case for domestic violence with his wife and you have a female judge and your acting like a clown in court. What a fool Chad is
Yea the judge was doing too much and overreacted to the crowds laughter. She just wasting tax payers money on locking him up for that.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea the judge was doing too much and overreacted to the crowds laughter. She just wasting tax payers money on locking him up for that.

Have you ever slapped your lawyers ass in the court room ?
f**k that c**ty judge.

power tripping b***h
Originally posted by redrathman:
Glad you know the difference between a lawyer and judge.

lulz glad you were there to point out a mistake
Share 49ersWebzone