There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chad Johnson to spend 30 days in jail for slapping attorney's butt

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What a b***h judge. Chad is a moron for behaving that way in a court setting. Go ahead and fine him, but don't give him jail time. I don't care if the judge felt he disrespected the court. Nobody should serve jail time for victimless offenses. Our court systems and government are so out of wack right now. It's scary.

Victimless crime? He beat his wife. Anyone of us doing that would be in jail.

this is true.

Don't really understand why people are mad at the judge or anything. Chad put himself in that position.

People more upset at the judge than at Chad attacking his wife, lol. Gotta love the US.
Great footage..
Actions have consequences. Seems like too many people are used to getting away without paying the price.

There is a history behind this probation hearing. Don't forget he was originally arrested and convicted for domestic violence. Since then, Chad Johnson missed multiple appointments with his parole officer and an arrest warrant had to be issued for him.

The judge was clearly pissed off at him already for abusing the light punishment he was previously given and letting him know he is very lucky he has a good attorney.

Slapping the attorney on the ass was the straw that broke the camels back. In a vacuum sure it is meaningless, but this isn't his first interaction with the judge regarding his current legal problems.
What a b***h judge. Chad is a moron for behaving that way in a court setting. Go ahead and fine him, but don't give him jail time. I don't care if the judge felt he disrespected the court. Nobody should serve jail time for victimless offenses. Our court systems and government are so out of wack right now. It's scary.

is that why that n***a is on probay?

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Good use of tax payers money there.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

this is true.

Don't really understand why people are mad at the judge or anything. Chad put himself in that position.

People more upset at the judge than at Chad attacking his wife, lol. Gotta love the US.

Chad is a huge Moron. He should get the 30 days and some more just for being an idiot.
Reminds of that scene from Law Abiding Citizen. Judges are tools. If that little action can change her decision she probably shouldn't be in such a power position.

On a side note, that judge definitely looked bangable.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Reminds of that scene from Law Abiding Citizen. Judges are tools. If that little action can change her decision she probably shouldn't be in such a power position.

If you we're a judge for a media circus event that had a guy who is acting like it was joke would you not be pissed off?
  • Veteran
This isn't right. This is why I am studying to become a Judge, I would have let Chad free. It was a mistake on Chad's part but honestly he may have not even intended to be funny... but even if he was, the Judge should have just swallowed her pride and moved on. Shameful, but at the same time I understand her position as a female.
he'll only serve 15 days
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

If you we're a judge for a media circus event that had a guy who is acting like it was joke would you not be pissed off?

I would be pissed off, definitely. But the fact that she changed her decision in a split second based upon such a meaningless gesture tells you about how reactionary and unthinking she is. Not good traits for a judge.
That judge looks like a male hater, honestly!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

this is true.

Maybe because the judge seemed to sentence him based purely on him slapping his attorney in the ass. Chad played football for 12 years. A teammate makes a good play, he's getting a slap in the ass.
The question is would the punishment have been the same if he had tapped that judge on the ass, because I would much rather had done that.