LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Patriots signing Tebow

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tee eee bow oh no! This guy is going to become a TV evangelist! Watch!
His release is "breaking news" on nfl.com. Seriously who cares. (Could be the first time he's actually been cut from a team. During preseason, I mean.)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

With Tim Tebow getting cut today, 4 of the past 7 Heisman winning QBs (not including Manziel) are out of the NFL.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We should sign him.
The most over-hyped player that I can remember. Who cares? Go make your millions fleecing the flock, Tebow. There's a lot of money to be made in the religion industry.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
called it!

not that it was reach in doing so.
Tebow is done. He wasn't going to find a better situation than NE. A chance to develop as the 3rd QB on a team that has used spread concepts, with an OC that drafted you in Denver, and he couldn't make the cut. Is the UFL still around?
But but, he went to the playoffs and won a playoff game. But, but,...over half the QBs in the league haven't done that yet.

He wins games.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

With Tim Tebow getting cut today, 4 of the past 7 Heisman winning QBs (not including Manziel) are out of the NFL.

The Heisman usually doesn't go to player capable of playing in the NFL, it goes to the most popular player on the most popular team of the year. Not surprised 1 bit by that stat.

He said he still wants to pursue his lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback. Yes keep delusionally chasing your tail Tim.
Dang, I find it humorous how some of you guys hate Tebow so much because....he's a good kid that ESPN pushed too hard. He obviously wasnt a good QB, but the hate cracks me up. I think some of you guys need to get a life.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Dang, I find it humorous how some of you guys hate Tebow so much because....he's a good kid that ESPN pushed too hard. He obviously wasnt a good QB, but the hate cracks me up. I think some of you guys need to get a life.

What about those of us who thought he was always terrible but hyped by the media because he was this bigger than life religious figure? He is and was a terrible qb that got more chances than guys who were better than him just because his name was Twbow. Don't believe the hype
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

What about those of us who thought he was always terrible but hyped by the media because he was this bigger than life religious figure? He is and was a terrible qb that got more chances than guys who were better than him just because his name was Twbow. Don't believe the hype

Believe what hype, I just said he wasn't a good. Pretty much every person on this board knew it wouldn't work out in the NFL. What I don't understand is why everyone is so pleased it. Sad.

Yeah I've never understood the hate for the guy. It goes beyond his QB abilities........
Share 49ersWebzone