There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patriots signing Tebow

Originally posted by jrg:
Great. As if we didn't get ENOUGH Tebow talk..he is going to the team ESPN loves the most.

Cowboys would be hell
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jun 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM ]
Crap. Another offseason with media coverage of tebow running in the rain shirtless
Tebow vs Kaepernick Super Bowl 48. BOOK IT.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Tebow vs Kaepernick Super Bowl 48. BOOK IT.

Yeah, after the first quarter when Bowman knocks Brady out.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
i like tebow. i hope he does well.
Good for him. Great coach and a solid organization, also, great that they'll have all those distractions.

I hate the Giants more than any other NFL team and the Jets aren't far behind w/that loud mouth Ryan.

I hope they put Tebow in and he runs all over the Jets and Ryan gets the boot.

After that I don't care.
lol, huat
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest
There goes the internet RT @edwerderespn: Patriots are signing Tim Tebow
  • IT21
  • Veteran
I don't get why Patriots signing the worst qb in the league is the front page of espn.com
God the one place i dont want to root for him
Patriots would be like: "Tell me about the Jets' offense"

And Tim would be like: "That's a sin"
Some guy on NFLN talking about how the media circus will calm down with Tebow to Patriots. Really??? Why are they preempting their normal programming to cover this 24/7 now? Cuz what Belichick wants is tons of media attention. It's a FA signing of a mediocre QB people.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Some guy on NFLN talking about how the media circus will calm down with Tebow to Patriots. Really??? Why are they preempting their normal programming to cover this 24/7 now? Cuz what Belichick wants is tons of media attention. It's a FA signing of a mediocre QB people.

Interesting sidenote: Josh McDaniels the Pats OC pushed for the drafting of Tebow in Denver.
Last season he was the most talked about backup QB on ESPN. This year he's going to be the most talk about backup's backup(3rd striger) QB on ESPN, cause Im sure as hell he ain't going to beat out Mallet for the backup QB spot. I think even if he's the 5th or 6th string QB, espn will talk about him like he's the only player in the NFL.
So they gonna put in the option play at the goal line once in awhile instead of Brady. Spice up the offense.