There are 216 users in the forums

49ers players in the top 100

Shop 49ers game tickets
Patrick Willis behind Aldon at #10????
Would have been so nice to have a healthy Aldon in the playoffs. Cool to know his peers respect him so much
Honestly shocked to see Aldon above Von. This was a really tough top 10 this season. Shocked to see 2 Niners although I'm happy about it. I hope Aldon doesn't drop but I figure he will. Hope to see CK in the top 10 some time soon.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Sacks are sexy.
Originally posted by capone0:
Honestly shocked to see Aldon above Von. This was a really tough top 10 this season. Shocked to see 2 Niners although I'm happy about it. I hope Aldon doesn't drop but I figure he will. Hope to see CK in the top 10 some time soon.

The only thing Aldon is going to drop is QBs and activator gel. Dude is on record pace already 2 years in
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The only thing Aldon is going to drop is QBs and activator gel. Dude is on record pace already 2 years in

Praying it was the injury to Aldon and not just Justin fading/injured that caused Aldon's struggles. Hopefully our defensive rotation let's Aldon and the rest of the D attack the QB even more.
[ Edited by capone0 on Jun 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
Praying it was the injury to Aldon and not just Justin fading/injured that caused Aldon's struggles. Hopefully our defensive rotation let's Aldon and the rest of the D attack the QB even more.

It definitely was. He had a pretty bad shoulder injury which required surgery and kept him from "turning the corner" the past 5 or so games. He showed his toughness by simply suiting up for those games.
So by a count of 16000 votes fans have voted Kaep the most over rated player on the list.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
So by a count of 16000 votes fans have voted Kaep the most over rated player on the list.

Winning brings hate. That's pretty much it. Everyone hates us now that we made it to the big show.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Winning brings hate. That's pretty much it. Everyone hates us now that we made it to the big show.

I agree. I guess losing brings pitty because wilson was voted underrated by 8000 votes lol.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I agree. I guess losing brings pitty because wilson was voted underrated by 8000 votes lol.

lol that just shows the stupidity of the general populace. How is being hailed as the next messiah being underrated?

Aldon Smith has half the number of starts as Miller, but has 33.5 sacks to Miller's 30 sacks, so I don't find this shocking. I also don't find it shocking that a defense consistently in the top three has two players in the top 10.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Aldon Smith has half the number of starts as Miller, but has 33.5 sacks to Miller's 30 sacks, so I don't find this shocking. I also don't find it shocking that a defense consistently in the top three has two players in the top 10.

Well it not totally based off of his last two years and the record its just off of the last year. But the general NFL may have also known that dummervil was the big reason for Millers numbers. Guarentee Miller isnt nearly as high on the list after this season without his big distraction on the opposite side.
lol that just shows the stupidity of the general populace. How is being hailed as the next messiah being underrated?

They think he deserved to be higher then 51
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Sacks are sexy.

And important.
Share 49ersWebzone