There are 183 users in the forums

49ers players in the top 100

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JV_Waterboy:
I believe it was Goldson (I know Tampa Bay), Boldin (I know Ravens), Staley, and Kaep so far. I think the next episode is supposed to have 3 more. My guess would be Crabtree, J. Smith and Bowman. I don't know if there is any offensive lineman left in the top 100, but I think Iupati should be on this list.

when staley was announced they said something like only 5 or 6 lineman made it. i dont think iupati made it.
I believe it was Goldson (I know Tampa Bay), Boldin (I know Ravens), Staley, and Kaep so far. I think the next episode is supposed to have 3 more. My guess would be Crabtree, J. Smith and Bowman. I don't know if there is any offensive lineman left in the top 100, but I think Iupati should be on this list.

If I remember last weeks show there was 1 more OL left and they brought up Iupati but all agreed that it would not be him as Joe Thomas was still not listed. I also think there were 6 more 49ers to be named and like you said 3 were going to be in the next 10.

I think the 6 will be Crabtree, Gore, J Smith, Bowman, A Smith & Willis. I don't think V Davis will make it this year.
[ Edited by saj4423 on Jun 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM ]
I hope Patrick Willis Vernon Davis and Frank Gore make it and Wilson was higher than kaep. cause Wilson is a media darling ass kisser.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jun 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
they keep saying VD is gonna get left out.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It'll be Gore, Aldon Smith, and Bowman.

Gore and maybe both smiths but then bowman is still there. s**t this means they left out either j smith or Vernon Davis
Also no,chance in hell crabtree Is on the list this year even though he should of been around 80
Originally posted by crabman82:

when staley was announced they said something like only 5 or 6 lineman made it. i dont think iupati made it.

Iupati will definitely make it. Anthony Davis should have made it but probably wont.
It will be V.D or crabtree left out. Gore, Willis, Aldon, J.Smith will be there for sure.
I believe they said there was a total of 9 49ers on the list. 3 have already been shown and so 6 are left. I believe the 6 will be Mike Iupati, Frank Gore, Navorro Bowman, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and then Patrick Willis... in that order.

Vernon Davis will get snubbed because his regular season stats weren't all that good. Only two tight ends remain and it's going to be Gronk and Graham. This is a joke especially when you consider guys like Pitta, Hernandez, and Witten made the list over Davis. I don't know who would rather have any of those guys over Davis, as Davis is the complete package at tight end.

Michael Crabtree also I think gets snubbed. Demaryius Thomas, Victor Cruz, and Vincent Jackson have all already appeared on the list much earlier and all of those guys had either a similar season or even better season than Crabtree. Crabtree should have at least been on the list though.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Vernon and Iupati won't make the list.

Originally posted by Amir:

I think Crabs and vernon are left out. I don't think players would rank crabs a top 40 players while Iupati is known as the best G in football.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Amir:

I think Crabs and vernon are left out. I don't think players would rank crabs a top 40 players while Iupati is known as the best G in football.

The only problem with that is that they said last week there was only one lineman left on the list...so that would make Iupati the highest ranked O-Lineman in the NFL.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
The only problem with that is that they said last week there was only one lineman left on the list...so that would make Iupati the highest ranked O-Lineman in the NFL.

Oh s**t, then Amir may be right.

But i cannot imagine crabs being a top 40 player.
Vernon is not on the list. They already said that there are 2 TE's left on the list and it will be Gronk and Graham
Dennis Pitta is on the list and Vernon is not....
Share 49ersWebzone